Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fat Lenny

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Fat Lenny Empty
PostSubject: Fat Lenny   Fat Lenny I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:51 am

Character Real Name -  Lenny Oswalt

Character Ring Name - Fat Lenny

Birthdate - 8-28-80

Hometown - Buttzville, New Jersey

Billed From - Buttzville, New Jersey

Resides - Your Kitchen, on the floor having chest pains

Weight - 399 and 1 quarter pounds

Height - 6'3

Alignment - Neutral

Picture Base - Bastion Booger

Out of Ring Attire - A gigantic poncho

In Ring Attire - Fat Lenny Bastion_Booger_618923

Fighting style  -  Slow/Power

Wrestler's Trademark Moves (Min 10)

1. Clothesline
2. Attempt to run but get short of breath
3. Body Slam
4. The Double Chin slap (swing my head around and flap my double chin in your face)
5. Big Boot
6. DDT
7. Leg drop
8. Splash
9. Powerbomb
10.  Bear Hug

Signature Moves (Max 3)

Signature  - The Crop Duster
Description -  Rip a massive fart, dazing the opponent

Finishing Moves (Max 2)

Finisher 1 (Main) - The Moss Covered, Three Handled Family Grudunzle
Description - World's Strongest Slam

Finisher 2 (Submission) - Attempted Cannibalism
Description - I'll bite my opponent's face until he taps out

Special Pin - Sitting on my opponent's face

Entrance Theme - Fat Lenny - Ween

Entrance - Fat Lenny slowly comes through the entrance eating Mayonnaise straight from the jar as "Fat Lenny" by Ween blasts from the speakers.  Scratching his ass, he walks to the ring attempting to high five fans, but they refuse on account of him just scratching his ass.  Flustered, he throws the jar of Mayonnaise down and enters "The Fat Zone".  Crazed intensity in his eyes, he walks up the ring steps where he attempts to step through the ropes but he can't fit.  The referee and ring announcer hold the ropes apart and Fat Lenny enters.  His intensity takes it's toll, because the minute he enters the ring he's exhausted and has to lean on the turnbuckles in the ring corner and waits for the match to start.  He's sweating...a lot. 

Code:
Code:
[code][flash(425,350)]http://www.youtube.com/v/gujCJH2ryag[/flash] Fat Lenny slowly comes through the entrance eating Mayonnaise straight from the jar as "Fat Lenny" by Ween blasts from the speakers.  Scratching his ass, he walks to the ring attempting to high five fans, but they refuse on account of him just scratching his ass.  Flustered, he throws the jar of Mayonnaise down and enters "The Fat Zone".  Crazed intensity in his eyes, he walks up the ring steps where he attempts to step through the ropes but he can't fit.  The referee and ring announcer hold the ropes apart and Fat Lenny enters.  His intensity takes it's toll, because the minute he enters the ring he's exhausted and has to lean on the turnbuckles in the ring corner and waits for the match to start.  He's sweating...a lot. 
 [/code]

Champion Entrance  

Code:
Code:
[code] [flash(425,350)]http://www.youtube.com/v/gujCJH2ryag[/flash] Fat Lenny slowly comes through the entrance eating Mayonnaise straight from the jar as "Fat Lenny" by Ween blasts from the speakers, wearing the title belt around his thigh.  Scratching his ass, he walks to the ring attempting to high five fans, but they refuse on account of him just scratching his ass.  Flustered, he throws the jar of Mayonnaise down and enters "The Fat Zone".  Crazed intensity in his eyes, he walks up the ring steps where he attempts to step through the ropes but he can't fit.  The referee and ring announcer hold the ropes apart and Fat Lenny enters.  His intensity takes it's toll, because the minute he enters the ring he's exhausted and has to lean on the turnbuckles in the ring corner and waits for the match to start.  He's sweating...a lot. [/code]

Biography - Born behind a Bakery, Fat Lenny is the son of a college softball catcher named Betty.  He never knew his father.  Because he didn't have a dad, he developed a complex where all he does is eat and talk to himself.  His Psychiatrist believes that this is not the reason he does these things and blames it all on Lenny just being a slob, claiming that years of obsessive Mayonnaise eating his damaged his brain, he told Lenny to become a professional wrestler.  His co-workers have to sing "Happy Birthday" to Lenny every day or else he attempts to eat them.   

Accomplishments - Baffling the medical community by still being alive somehow.
Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Fat Lenny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fat Lenny   Fat Lenny I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:53 am

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down

Fat Lenny
Page 1 of 1