Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Broom [vs.] Fat Lenny

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaci

The Broom [vs.] Fat Lenny Empty
PostSubject: The Broom [vs.] Fat Lenny   The Broom [vs.] Fat Lenny I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 10:57 pm

Will Fat Lenny Devour The Broom? Or Will The Broom Sweep Lenny Under The Rug?
Back to top Go down
The Broom

The Broom [vs.] Fat Lenny Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Broom [vs.] Fat Lenny   The Broom [vs.] Fat Lenny I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:49 pm

-Broom Chronicles-

The Broom – Life before Wrestling

The Broom has had a rough upbringing, and now, given a new lease on life by IWF, it is ready to sweep away the competition.  The Broom.  IS.  HERE!

-The Sweep-

The scene opens up in a dark room, except for a chair in the middle, that the Broom is sitting on.

The Broom – Alex Diggingjer did the best thing of his short term career when he hired The Broom.  Of course, The Broom would have demanded he had done it anyway, because all will BOW BEFORE THE MIGHT OF THE BROOM!  

So for my first match they have me against Fat Lenny.  Are you kidding The Broom? You are so fat, that fat people look at you and go “man that guy is fat”.  That is how fat you are.  I mean how does your body even support your own weight?  You are gonna be terrible in that ring.  Like in the ranking of terrible things, you would rank third.  Its goes The Holocaust, Slavery, then you.

The Broom is going to go to that ring and claim its first victim.  The Broom probably can't sweep you away Lenny, because you are fat, but come Underground, it is time, to face your BROOM!  

With that, The Broom falls out of the chair and hits the floor.

The Broom – OW MY FACE!

-fin-
Back to top Go down

The Broom [vs.] Fat Lenny
Page 1 of 1