Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Im Getting That Belt Back

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Im Getting That Belt Back Empty
PostSubject: Im Getting That Belt Back   Im Getting That Belt Back I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:52 pm

Im Getting That Belt Back P1_jackson
-+- IM GETTING THAT BELT BACK -+-

The Full Throttle Champion won on Bloody Sunday. Who got the last laugh?
The so called "Future Of IWF" talked alot of shit. Who ate the words?
Man Ima break ma foot of on both yall asses. Get ma title back.
====================================================================
** EVENT : ISOLATION**
** EVENT TYPE : PAY PER VIEW **
** ROLEPLAY : NUMBER ONE **
=============================================================

Bitch Im on the road back to the motherfucking IWF Full Throttle Championship. Yall ask me whats on my mind?
The Full Throttle Championship is on my mind. I can play off as the coolest motherfucker in the locker room. Act
like I dont give a shit. Act like its swag over everything. Take a second look and you'll find the real shit. You'll
realize that the championship Jason Hawk holds was the best thing that I ever had.

I was born on the streets. I dont even remember what the fuck my mom looks like. Now I got a dude claiming
to be my father who comes and makes himself known just cause Im famous?. I grew up with all that bullshit and
when I won that championship, I forgot about everything.

I forgot about all the work I did to get to the IWF.
I forgot about all the work I did to get known.
I forgot about all the work I did to become..
James motherfuckin Shark.

When I won that championship, I was a black man inside a white castle, sitting in the white kings thrown. I was
in power. I was ranked #1 in IWF and ontop of all that, I was undefeated. The sky was the limit. Everyone had
their mouths wide opened and could not believe that the black "funny" guy was so sucessful. Everyone had
their mouths wide opened and could not believe that the guy said to be "one of the most over hyped" people
was so sucessful.

They took it in, they believed it. They had to believe it.

I was ontop of the motherfuckin world. The first event after being Champion... what did I do, I knocked out Chad
Mason in 3 seconds. No big deal right?, Chad Mason sucks right?.

Bryant Tanner was looking to be one of the fastest rising stars in the game today. The IWF hired him because they
knew who he was, where he came from, what he had accomplished and what he was capable of doing and what he
could accomplish here in the IWF. Well who took a big shit in the mouth of whoever hired the dude... Chad Mason.

Chad Mason sucks. He sucks compared to dudes like Jason Hawk and me, maybe even compared to dudes like
Vincent Va.... wait... bad example. What Im trying to say is here in the IWF, anyone can have a bad day, anyone
can be beaten at anytime. I hear that shit all the time in the sports of mixed martial arts, and Im always sittin in the
couch, hearin that on my television, what do I do? I drop my big bucket of KFC on the floor, drop my watermelon
juice on the floor, stand up, point at the television screen and say

Maaaaayne das bullshit

Well look what happened to me. I was undefeated. I was ontop of the rankings in the IWF universe. I was untouchable
and people were afraid. Vincent Van Rose may not admit it, but even when he was calling me out, he did out of fear.
He was scared, and the moment I responded to him, he shit his pants, and then he shit his extra pair of pants.

When I walked into Bloody Sunday, believe me, it wasn't James Shark. It wasn't the James Shark that came off the
Main Event of Battlegrounds with the win. It wasn't the James Shark who gave the IWF fans the nastiest and most
vicious knockout the world has ever seen in a wrestling ring when he knocked out the Great Faggit, Ryan Apollos.

It was a James Shark that started the losing streak he had in NLWF. It was the James Shark that caused him to quit
wrestling for a whole year. The James Shark that walked into the ring at Bloody Sunday, was a James Shark that was
too cocky, too over confident, and too stubborn to train hard, or to take Jason Hawk seriously.

Ill admit, I still dont take Jason seriously. He cheated in that match. He framed me. The Reff booked me. The Reff
kicked me out of the match. I still dont take Jason seriously, and Im sure that Bryant Tanner didn't take Chad Mason
seriously, because thats not the Bryant Tanner that we heard about.

I came into Bloody Sunday, out of shape and not ready. I knocked out Death Angel twice in that match, so you
could make the argument that Im making excuses and that I was ready. Let me tell yall this... If James Shark was
ready, and ready to fucking fight.... that fat bastard would've gotten knocked the fuck out at least a good 10 times.

What happened was this. Death Angel was suppose to face me. I was suppose to defend my title against a fat fuck
who could not run a lap to save his life. I had a reason to be overconfident. Then Jason Hawk came along, and I didn't
see the Jason Hawk of the old. I didn't see the multiple time champion. What I saw was a man who didn't wrestle for
a very very long time. What I saw was a man who could have possibly have the nastiest ring rust once he stepped into
the ring. I saw a slower, weaker, and out of shape Jason Hawk.

I guess a nigga got fooled cause it was me who was the slower James Shark, the weaker James Shark, and the out of shape
James Shark. I looked at things and I said, fuck it, Im ranked #1, Im the best fighter in the world, everyones putting their
money on Sharky, and I dont need to train or get ready for this match.

If I woulda known I woulda lost and over half a million niggas lost their homes for betting on me. I woulda done things
differently, and I promise you, today, I would still be IWF Full Throttle Champion.

Jason Hawk cheated to win. He had to cheat. It was cheat or cheat... he had no choice. That doesn't make a difference.
I should've stopt him. I could've stopt him. I would be lying if I told yall that by the time I knocked Death Angel out
and knocked the motherfucker down hard... and by the time I was looking down at his lifeless body, and ready to make
the pin..., I couldn't

I just couldn't do it. I was gassed. Breathing out of my mouth, and breathing out of my mouth heavily. I couldn't even
fucking make the pin. I couldn't. Jason Hawk would've had the match won either way.

Did they find out why I was found unconcious in my locker room after the show? Vincent Van Rose claims that I got
knocked out. Motherfucker Im James Shark, I never get knocked out. I could tell yall right now that I didn't get knocked
out and I was barely uncouncious. What happened was I was feelin so light headed, so... tired. I guess I fainted.

Believe me, or hate on me. The choice is up to you white boys. I proved it when I returned and knocked both of you
out cold. I knocked you out Jason Hawk, and I knocked you out Vincent Van Rose. That was just a little message of
what will happen to both of you little butt fuckers this Sunday.

I proved to be a better and stronger, faster and in-shape Shark when I knocked the fuck out of Apollos, knocked both
of you fuckers, then knocked the former IWF Champion Corey Casey out, then knocked his bodyguard out, then knocked
you Vincent Van Rose.. again.

FACT. Did you all know, that the day Shark and Vincent Van Rose were in the same ring together.... Vincent Van Rose tasted
Latoyas feet when she kicked him in the fucking face, and left him lying there with a Bankrupt? Did you know that was the second
time Vincent got beat up by a shawty?, Did you know that before he even stepped into the ring, I knocked him out earlier at Battlegrounds?
Did you know that after Latoya beat him up... I knocked him out again? Did you know that later on in the match, I knocked him out again?

Vincent Van Rose got knocked the FUCK out three times in one night. Four times in total. James Shark - 4 VVR - 0
Now thats fucking pathetic. You didn't even hurt me, you didn't even give me a scratch. If anyone knows why VVR is getting a shot at
the title that should be mine,PLEASE, hit me up. Cause I wanna fuckin know. I find it hard to believe how someone who loses their match,
gets beat up by a girl, thrown around like a ragdoll, and knocked out three times. ALL IN ONE NIGHT. Gets a title shot the next following
week.

I dont care if he has beef with the champion.

He had beef with me. He talked his way into fighting a big name like myself. I knocked him out. He said he was done with me. Then I
knocked him out an additional three more times. The dude isn't a #1 Contender, the motherfucker is a #1 Cunt. Hes a pussy and hes
soft. Oh sooooo soft.

Dejavu is happening. Its another triple threat match. Before I was champion, now you are champion Mr.Hawk.
Before Death Angel was the weakest link.. now Vincent Van Rose is the weakest link.
Not alot has changed. Alot of things are similar. What I find funny is that, your champion, but I still have a
better record than you, and I am still ranked higher than you.

You see this match could be a no disqualification match. I could walk into the general mangers office and demand this be a no DQ
match but.... that would be a bitch move. Im not a pussy, and Im ready for you to do ANYTHING it takes to stop me from takin
back whats mine. I was the first ever, the motherfuckin first ever IWF Full Throttle Champion..... and Jason Hawk you little pussy
boy, guess what, Im going to be the last IWF Full Throttle Champion. I am going to hold that motherfuckin title till the color of
my pubes are white.

I want you to try and cheat again. Try and get me kicked out. Motherfucker you better think twice if you think I dont got somethin
planned. Try to cheat, pick up the steel chair... cause thats when Ima break that steel chair off in yo ass.

I knocked you out, and I can do it again. Not only can I do it again. I can do it again and again and again and whenever the fuck
I want. I knocked out Death Angel twice, Chad Mason twice, and Vincent Van Rose four times.

Wow, VVR, you are the future of IWF huh?

See, I can crack the VVR jokes all day, all night. We both know VVR is out of our leauges. You and I both know that a title
shot is the last thing VVR desereves, if anything, he desereves his walking papers. I think we both can agree that he hasn't
done anything impressive, nor has he beaten anyone impressive. We can both agree that hes hungry for cock more than
a title, and has more passion for staring in movies like Brokeback Moantain than being a IWF Wrestler. We both dont like
him.

So this match can only play out in two ways.....

One we will both take turns kicking his ass until he swallows his teeth and shits it out. Then when hes done that and he
realizes he talked his way into ANOTHER high profile match with big names and realizes he isn't cut out to be a fighter,
thats when the big boys play, and thats when its Shark vs Hawk. Thats when I knock you the fuck out, and thats when
I get ma belt back.

Or two, we ignore the fact that VVR is in this match, cause lets face facts, VVR is in this match on paper, not in reality.
In reality, it is just me and you. So if it plays out with this option, we pretend hes the ghost and if he gets in our way
we just slap him away like an annoying fly in our face. Then again... at the end of this option is where I knock you the
fuck out, and thats when I get my belt back.

See you can go down as a warrior or a pussy, it dont matter, Im gonna get my belt back, you have no choice on this.

Oh, and that aint bein cocky, and it aint bein over confident. Im training hard now, Im in-shape. Im just bein me.
Confident. Backing up each word I say with confidence and swagga.

When I lost that championship, I told myself I would get it back. At this point I dont even want the IWF Championship
or the High Impact Championship. I want to knockout the man who took my title, and I want my title back around my
natural black waist.

Have I ever talked to a ghost?... no
Have I ever knocked out a ghost?... ye, I have, and I will knock you out in this match Hawk.

That was the first championship I ever held in my entire career. It wont be the last. Im gettin my belt back, and holla at a
nigga cause this nigga is gonna die trying. That championship represeted all the hard work I did. That championship
showed everyone that it dont matter if they tell you, you aint gon be nothin in life.

Do you know how many times I heard that statement?

I was around the age of 10 when I was sellin drugs, doin up the gang activity and livin large with the money I got from
fighting dudes twice my age and twice my size. Man seniors and people with good jobs would see me living on the
streets. They saw a little boy with no home. Yea they felt sad, but when they saw my tattoos, drugs and my 9mm.
They stayed far away, and they weren't shy about tellin me what they thought about me.

"What the fuck are you doing with your life?"

"Your going to be a bum living on the streets all your life"

"Hi nigger dude. Next month is Christmas, I will be getting barbie dolls and clothes, spending time with my
family, while you will be out here in the freezing cold. You will most likely freeze to death and die. Bye
nigger dude"

That motherfuckin championship wasn't just a title for me. Everytime I held it up, it wasn't me showcasin
it or showin off. It was me givin a big fuck you to the haters and a big in yo face to the bitches.

I will die in that ring for that IWF Full Throttle Championship. Seeing that they changed the design on it
to match my swag just gets me more pumped up and more ready to re-arrange yo motherfuckin face.
You took my title, and you did with disrespect.

I woke up every morning, not knowing one thing.

Is Jason Hawk better than me?

Fuck VVR, fuck the Shark vs Rose hype. Fuck that bullshit, the real grudge match is Jason Hawk and
James Shark. You took what was mine, and you did it stickin yo middle finger in ma face. Thats personal.

I got kicked out of the match, and I woke up not knowing the answer to that question, cause homie, we
barely fought eachother in that match. It was mainly you vs Death Angel, than me vs Death Angel.
I knocked Death Angel out, I got kicked out, then you pinned him.

You won because of my Swag Out.

The questions weren't can James beat Death Angel, it was can James knockout that fat fuck. The questions
were answered and a slow, unready, James Shark knocked the fat boy down twice. If I wasn't in that match
you woulda probobly cut him down to size and won. However, could you have knocked him on his fatass
with one punch?, Hell nah, only James Shark baby.

Now we're going to fight.

VVR isn't a fat fuck that will be hard for us to get him out of our way. VVR is a skinny fuck that grew up in
a red barnhouse where he got raped by his father, and milked his cows. He likes to ride horses but sometimes
he thinks hes a biker. He wears a cowboy hat that looks like he got from some next flea market, and his face
already got re-arranged by my fist four times,so hes even uglier than how he looked when he walked into
the IWF. Point is, VVR wont be trouble. Angel wasn't trouble, he was just hard to get rid off. I garuntee
you, VVR will not be any trouble, and not be any trouble getting rid off.

So now we're going to fight.

There is no doubt in my mind I can whup your ass Jason Hawk. I knocked you out, Ill do it again
You cheated death, and cheated on Bloody Sunday, well fuck you, do you want to be known as
a cheater or a warrior, a motherfucker who fights.

Everybody knows me.

I come out guns blazing, head hunting, swinging for the finish, looking for any opening and
I try my best to knock the motherfucker accross from me out.

Thats a warrior, thats a fighter.

I hope your lookin to exchange hands. Im hopin you punch me in the face cause Im probobly
gonna need something to wake me up, get me in the fight, something to make me realize,
"Hey, Im in Isolation"

Cause dude, this is gonna be way too easy, and way too boring for me. Im gonna pick you
up, drop you on yo big head, and stomp on you until VVR sees this, and he runs like the
scared little schoolgirl he is.

Im starting the War of the Words. Im gonna back of the words, end the war of the words
and end this shit for good.

I already know what your going to say and what Vincent is going to say.

Both of yall are gonna crack them nigga jokes, tell me to eat some KFC, tell me to have a
watermelon for dessert, say something stupid and racial, then you Jason are going to
make the excuse that I knocked you out after you just wrestled and that you were
already tired.

Newsflash homie. VVR made the same excuse and I knocked him out an additional
three times after..... In one whole night.

But anyways...

Then your going to go on to ask me why I lost, even though I already answered that,
and then in the end of your promo your going to choke and realize that this Sunday
your going to get knocked out and your not coming home with that championship
no more.

So make your promos. Let VVR make his promos where he acts like Homer Simpson
in Moe's bar. Gettin drunk, sayin stupid shit.

Why does a nigga watch simpsons? Cause Bart is a true G

Let VVR make all those random ass promos, and let him make those shoots where he
gets too damn repetitive and runs out of things to say, auctually....

let him say whatever the fuck he wants. Your buisness is with me. Worry about me.
VVR isn't the #1 Contender, I am.

Oh,and for all you haters, all you haters that may say Im bein stubborn and ignorant
all over again.... IF a miracle were to happen, and I wake up where I have blonde hair
sound like a white boy, skin is white, and my 12 inch becomes a 2 inch.... if that were
to happen and Jason Hawk wins again and remains champion.... yall better be ready
to have a new Full Throttle Champion to replace Jason Hawk when hes in the hospital.

Cause if there is that slight chance that Hawk wins... he aint gon be the last man standing
and he aint gon be walking period.

Im getting my belt back.
Back to top Go down

Im Getting That Belt Back
Page 1 of 1