Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I always knew this would come back to haunt me.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

I always knew this would come back to haunt me. Empty
PostSubject: I always knew this would come back to haunt me.   I always knew this would come back to haunt me. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:39 pm

Through out my career I have always prided myself on one thing.

I have always been my own man.

Pretty much everything I have achieved I have done on my own. Yes, I got some help here and there but who didn't? I was never any good at being on a team. I was part of Genocide and pretty much destroyed it from the inside.

So I pretty much always stood on my own. I had a lot of friends but when it came to wrestling I could get the job done on my own and I don't needed my friends. All my greatest moments are because I fought for them and I achieved them. Not because someone made it so easy for me that I only had to show up to achieve it.

I like to use my first Undisputed title win as an example.

First Nick came over and told me that I was going to get a title match. He gave me one and I won it. And just an hour later I defended that title. I proved that I didn't just win it because Nick handed me the opportunity on a silver platter. I proved that I was a worthy champion. No one can deny it. Later on in the night I lost it again.

The next week I main evented. For the very same Undisputed title. I fought Steven Angel. Say what you want about him but he was so fucking good at the time. I remember how he just two weeks before that was destroying everyone put in front of him in the triple cage. The Notorious K.I.D was also in this match. One of the greatest champions ever. And notice that this was in his prime!

I fought both of them and I beat them. To again secure the Undisputed champion. I did it alone. No help from anyone. It was all me. I can come with multiple examples but you get the point already.

I am very proud of the fact I always stood on my own and did things my way.

Nick took me under his wing and helped me out a bit. He taught me the game and I am ever so thankful for that. But I didn't turn into another Nick Ridicule.

Oh no. I did quite the opposite.

Nick didn't have an ego. My ego just grew for every week. As Nick was humble I was the most arrogant bastard around. Nick kept his submission and power style and I just became a greater and greater high-flyer every week. I became faster and more agile for every week that went by. To begin with I was compared to Aaron O'Shea. I was said to be the next Aaron O'Shea.

It didn't take these people to long though to realize that I was no second Aaron O'Shea.

I was the very first Jason Hawk.

What is my point with all this?

The point is that my opponent this week can not brag about any of this.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

March 29th 2010.
San Diego, California
War Games 2.

What the fuck am I doing up here? This is suicide! Why did I think this was a good idea? Because the fans would love me for it of course. Why do I care so much about their entertainment? NLWF better hold a special for me to honor me! I fucking committed suicide for them! Though it wouldn't surprise if Brenton wouldn't agree on it. Stupid egotistical prick. I looked down from the rafters. Fuck it. At least I am taking Aaron O'Shea with me! 40 feet. Lets just hope I am not dead in 10 seconds. I looked out over the crowd one last time. I smirked and leaped off the rafters. It seemed like I was in the air for hours. Every time I looked down I was in the exact same spot. Until...

Jason Hawk.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't feel my legs. Never had I ever been in so much pain. There was no chance that I could even just stand. I looked to my side to see Aaron totally unconscious next to me. Totally worth it, I thought to myself before I passed out from the pain.

…............................................................................................................................................................

June 19th 2011.
Boise, Idaho.
Ragnarok.

Fuuuuuck that hurt! Why did I think it was a good idea to jump down from the wires like that? Especially since my leg is hurting like crazy from that fall I took earlier. I landed awkwardly on my foot and now my entire leg hurts. I rolled out of the ring and backed up the ramp. I can't let my fans know that I am hurt. Just smile and wave, smile and wave. Oh and hold my title high of course. I was in more pain for every step I took. Aw, aw, aw, aw, aw, aw. I made it backstage.

Jason Hawk.
Fuck that hurt!

I leaned up against the wall. Walking was to painful. I slowly slid down the wall and sat down. I just waited for someone to come around.

Jason Hawk.
Some help? Anyone?

I watched as IWF crew members were running around doing stuff. I guess they had more important stuff to do instead of helping out one of their top wrestlers. Oh well. I guess it is cool. Suddenly they all disappeared. Where the fuck did they go? I could hear footsteps coming closer to me. I looked in the direction they came from. Corey Casey. He was rocking his old school look. Leather jacket, kilt. He just needed the dreadlocks. Those looked badass. He should never have gotten rid of them. He looked at me as he passed by.

Jason Hawk.
I take it as you are not going to help me either, right?

A smirk appeared on his face as he shook his head and kept walking.

Jason Hawk.
I can totally see why people call you a douche!

I could hear him laugh as he disappeared down the hall. I leaned my head up against the wall and ran my hands through my hair. I wonder how long I am going to be stock here.

???.
Need some help there buddy? Hehehe..

I looked up to see the smiling face of Shadow Demon. He extended his hand and I grabbed it. He helped me to my feet. I put my arm around his shoulder as he supported my weight. He started to walk and I just followed on one foot.

Shadow Demon.
So should I take you to the doctor's office?

Jason Hawk.
No, take me to my locker room.

Shadow Demon.
If you say so.

We walked for a while in silence. Shadow had always been around but I had never really got to know him. Of course I had had a conversation or two with him in the past. But never had I really got to know him. I knew that he and KID had some past and even though KID was on of my best friends I had still never really gotten to know Shadow.

Shadow Demon.
That was a nasty fall you took out there. I noticed how your ankle was bending in an awkward angle.

He said breaking the silence

Jason Hawk.
Yeah, it hurts so bad. I hope nothing is broken and it is just a sprain.

Shadow Demon.
Yeah lets hope it is not to bad. IWF need you. You are the strongest IWF champion after all.

Jason Hawk.
Thanks.

I said with a smile.

Shadow Demon.
Don't mention it mate.

???.
Look at those fags!

Shadow turned his head towards the voice.

Shadow Demon.
You are fired!

Wow..

???.
You can't just fire the next big thing like that!

Shadow Demon.
I can and I just did!

We kept walking.

Jason Hawk.
Wasn't that a little harsh?

Shadow Demon.
Was it? I am not sure. I just always wanted to fire someone.

Jason Hawk.
You just fired the next big thing!

Shadow Demon.
He has been here for a month and you don't even know his name.

Jason Hawk.
Good point.

Shadow Demon.
So here we are.

We stopped outside my locker room. Shadow opened the door and we stepped inside. I sat down on the couch as Shadow found some ice-packs. He found a few and some tape. Shadow taped them all around my lower right leg.

Shadow Demon.
There ya go mate.

Jason Hawk.
Thanks man.

Shadow Demon.
Still sure that you don't need to go to the doctor's office?

Jason Hawk.
Yeah, it is all good. My brother Jamie is a doctor. He'll check it out.

Shadow Demon.
Oh I see. But I gotta run JHawk. Gotta a show to run and shit!

He said with a laugh as he walked out the door. I looked around the locker room. Now where the fuck is Jamie. Then suddenly I noticed that the water was running in the shower. Oh, taking a shower I see. I guess I'll just have to wait for him. Then I noticed a female voice coming from the shower. Oh, so that is what he is doing. This is going to be rather awkward. But it is not like I can move or anything. Lets prepare for awkwardness. Then the water was turned off and Jamie walked out with a towel around his waist. He was rather surprised to see me.

Jamie Hawk.
Oh... Hi Jason. How long have you been..

Jason Hawk.
Long enough to know what you have been up to Razz

Jamie Hawk.
I see... What happened to your leg?

Jason Hawk.
That is for you to find out. I don't know.

Jamie nodded.

Jamie Hawk.
I'll get dressed and then check it out.

???.
Oh Jamie that was.... JASON!?!??!?!?

I titled my head to the side to see Kat stand totally naked in the doorway.

Jason Hawk.
Hai Kat.

I looked back at Jamie.

Jason Hawk.
Yeah, Jamie. That was totally Jason Razz

Kat quickly wrapped a towel around her before walking towards the couch and taking a seat next to me.

Jason Hawk.
Why the hurry to cover yourself up? There is nothing there I haven't seen before.

Katrina Costick.
I know, but it hurts my chances with your brother if you see me naked.

Jason Hawk.
So now you want Jamie?

Jamie Hawk.
I already told you Kat. If you don't want to travel the world then it won't happen.

Jason Hawk.
Yeah Kat. Get over your fear of flying! It was your fault that Crude Ambiguity didn't go to Europe.

Katrina Costick.
Oh shut up.

We laughed as Jamie took off all the ice packs to see what had happened to my leg.

Jason Hawk.
I am not taking any pills this time! I almost got possessed by a demon the last time!

Jamie laughs.

Jason Hawk.
IT IS NOT FUNNY!!

Jamie Hawk.
Relax Jason. I promise. No demons this time. Wow! What a scar!

Oh yeah.. I forgot all about that big scar on my right shin.

Jason Hawk.
I got it in surgery.

…............................................................................................................................................................

March 29th 2010.
San Diego, California
War Games 2.

Taylor O'Day.
Jason!! JASON!!!

Tears run from her eyes as she screams at her boyfriend. Hoping that he will hear her and wake up. She is terrified. Afraid that her boyfriend may very well be dead. She watches as he is rolled out in a stretcher. Blood is covers his face and runs down his chest. The EMTs roll the stretcher into the ambulance and she follows. She watches as the EMTs wash the blood off his body. The ambulance speeds off through the dark streets of San Diego. Inside the ambulance she grabs his hand. Her make-up is ruined and the tears keep running down her cheeks.

Taylor O'Day.
Stay with me Jason!!

Suddenly she can feel that he squeezes her hand. Never has she felt such relief. He is still to weak to even open his eyes. All his strength is used to squeeze her hand. They lock fingers and she just admires his face. It is cleanly shaved and all the blood is gone. Suddenly a little smirk appears on his face and he slowly opens his eyes. He isn't able to fully open them. She smiles back at him. She leans closer to him and kisses him. She can feel that he wraps his arm around her. She rests her head on his chest. Listening to his heart beat, knowing full well that it may stop at every second now. And just like that it does. She screams and tears run down her cheeks again. The EMTs go back to work. Everything stops for her. The thought of losing the love of her life will not exit her head. The horrors of being alone scare her. So much runs through her head as she can only watch as the life of the love of her life is in jeopardy. She can't do anything. She feels weak. She feels like she has betrayed him. Like this is all her fault. She feels like she isn't there for him now that he needs her the most. Then suddenly the EMTs stop working. What has happened? Did he make it? Is he gone forever? Is she alone again?

EMT.
He made it.

Again she feels relieved. She throws her arms around his neck and hugs him tightly. Tears of joy stream down her face as the ambulance stops. The EMTs roll the stretcher out of the ambulance. They roll the stretcher into the hospital and straight to surgery. She can only stand behind the glass and watch as the surgeons do their job. Again she feels alone and as if she has betrayed him.

June 19th 2011.
Boise, Idaho.
Ragnarok.

Jamie Hawk.
I need an x-ray of this.

He said as he entered the locker room again with a pair of crutches.

Jamie Hawk.
You gotta walk around with these until we make it to the hospital.

He throws me the crutches. I stand up, with the crutches supporting my weight.

Jason Hawk.
Nice.

I never realized how much fun it is to walk around with these things. I jump around for a while before I look back at Jamie, who is looking rather weird at me.

Jason Hawk.
What?

Jamie Hawk.
Nothing.

He says with a laugh.

Jamie Hawk.
I am just waiting for you to have had enough fun, so we can get going.

Katrina Costick.
Where are we going?

I look over at Kat who just finished getting dressed.

Jason Hawk.
Road trip to the hospital!

Katrina Costick,
Ugh! Hospitals are so creepy. People die in there!

Jason Hawk.
You can have the backseat with Jamie!

Katrina Costick.
Lets go! cheers

Jamie Hawk.
No way. I am driving.

Katrina Costick.
Awww why? Sad

Jamie Hawk.
Jason needs the backseat and women can't drive.

Katrina Costick.
Hey! Take that back!

Jamie Hawk.
But it is true.

Katrina Costick.
Us girls are great drivers!!

Jason Hawk.
You don't even have a drivers license Kat.

Katrina Costick.
Ugh. Whatever. Lets just go.

Jamie Hawk.
Actually. Fuck it. We are flying.

Katrina Costick.
But...

Jamie Hawk.
To late! It has already been decided.

We left the locker room and went to the rough to Jamie's jet. He brought that thing with him everywhere he went which is totally understandable since he can pretty much park it on every roof that is big enough.

Jamie Hawk.
So what is the closest hospital?

Jason Hawk.
Go to the San Diego Mercy hospital! I can go free there!

Jamie Hawk.
Why?

Jason Hawk.
I am famous Razz

We took off. The flight was pretty fun. Kat and I talked and laughed all the way. Though as we flew I got a little worried because I got a slight idea of what this was all about. I shrugged it off and the laughed continued. Soon we were at the hospital. We got out of the jet and went inside. First I was brought in for x-rays. Then after that I was immediately transferred to a room because I am famous and such. I gotta use it when I can, right? As I entered the room it seemed to familiar to me. As if I had been here before. I sat down in the bed and a doctor walked in. Then I remembered it. I had been here after War Games. It was even the exact same doctor. He was the one who had operated on my leg way back then. I looked at him and my mind started to run.

March 30th 2010.
San Diego, California.
San Diego Mercy Hospital.

Jason Hawk.
Best fucking nap ever!!!!

I looked around the room.

Jason Hawk.
Wait? What the fuck am I doing in a hospital bed?

I tried to roll out of the bed but to no avail.

Jason Hawk.
What is this!?!??! WHY AM I TIED TO A HOSPITAL BED!!??!?!?! I don't wanna be here... Sad

Suddenly I noticed that Taylor was sleeping in a chair next to me. She must know what's up. I shook her. Trying to wake her up.

Jason Hawk.
Taylor? Taylor? Taylor?

Dammit! Why is she not waking up? I hit her arm and immediately she jumped up from her chair. She turned and looked at me. She was about to scream but covered her mouth. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. She kissed me again, and again, and again, and again.

Jason Hawk.
This is just like coming home to a dog.

She stopped.

Taylor O'Day.
A what?

Jason Hawk.
Nothing. Very Happy

Fuck! I wasn't suppose to say that out loud.

Taylor O'Day.
I know that smile. Don't try to innocent smile me!

Jason Hawk.
Very Happy

Taylor O'Day.
Jason?

Jason Hawk.
Very Happy

Come on innocent smile! You can do this!

Taylor O'Day.
Fine then. You are so lucky you are so cute.

Fuck yeah, thank you innocent smile. I owe you won. Taylor climbed on top of me and got really close to my face. This actually kinda hurts.

Taylor O'Day.
I was so worried about you.

She said before she kissed me.

Jason Hawk.
Why? You know I would never let anything happen to me baby.

Taylor O'Day.
Call it a mother instinct.

Jason Hawk.
That is kinda gross.

Taylor O'Day.
Yeah, I just realized what I just said.

Jason Hawk.
But I got what your point though.

Taylor O'Day.
Awesome. Or else this would have been awkward.

Jason Hawk.
Totally.

I heard the door open and a doctor walked in.

Doctor.
I hope I am not interrupting anything.

Taylor quickly jumped off me. I could see she was embarrassed

Jason Hawk.
Why did you do that?

I said as I looked at Taylor.

Dr. Roberts
Ah Mr. Hawk. Great to see that you are awake. I am Dr. Roberts. I was operating on your leg last night.

I looked at Taylor and whispered.

Jason Hawk.
Wow, Mr. Hawk? It is so weird being called that.

Taylor O'Day.
I know right? He kept calling me Mrs. Hawk yesterday.

Jason Hawk.
Wow.. we just been dating for around a month. Relax there baby.

Taylor O'Day.
I told him! The he started calling me Ms. O'Day. Even more weird!

Dr. Robets coughed and both Taylor and I looked at him.

Jason Hawk.
Hai! Razz

Dr. Roberts.
How are you today?

Taylor O'Day.
I am great thank you, how are you?

Dr. Roberts.
I was asking your boyfriend but I am good as well Ms. O'Day.

He said with a smile.

Taylor O'Day.
Oops...

I grabbed her hand and smiled at her. I looked back at Dr. Roberts.

Jason Hawk.
I feel good.

Dr. Roberts.
No pain at all?

Jason Hawk.
Not really. Why? Should I?

Dr. Roberts.
That was expected yes, but if you don't feel anything then it is great news.

Jason Hawk.
Why? What kind of pain should I be feeling?

Dr. Roberts.
The problem is that your Tibia and Fibula...

Jason Hawk.
My what?

Dr. Roberts.
The two bones in your shin.

Jason Hawk.
Oh. Please continue.

Dr. Roberts.
The problem was that both bones were completely destroyed. There was no way that they could heal again on their own. So we had to some mechanical parts into your shin. You could almost call them robotic.

Jason Hawk.
I have a robot shin?

Dr. Roberts.
I guess you can call it so.

Jason Hawk.
Awesome.

Dr. Roberts.
You also suffer from a minor concussion and some major bloodloss. Which is why they almost lost you in the ambulance last night.

Wait.. What the...

Jason Hawk.
I ALMOST DIED LAST NIGHT!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!? affraid

Dr. Roberts.
Oh, you have not been told this yet? I was told that Ms. O'Day was at your side so I just assumed.

I looked at Taylor.

Taylor O'Day.
Oops..

I just shrugged and looked back at Dr. Roberts.

Jason Hawk.
So what does this mean for my wrestling career?

Dr. Roberts.
Do not worry about that. You just need some weeks off and you'll be as good as new.

Jason Hawk.
Fuck yeah!

Dr. Roberts.
But..

Jason Hawk.
NOOOOOO! He said “but” buts are never good! Sad

Dr. Roberts.
This may hurt you in the long run.

Jason Hawk.
How long is that?

Dr. Roberts.
All we know is that it will be at least a year before anything should happen. You must understand that this was a very risky procedure.

Jason Hawk.
I get that.

Dr. Roberts.
But anyways. It may be a year for now or ten years from now. We really don't know. I have other patients to see. Have a good one Mr. Hawk.

I nodded. He turned around and walked out. I turned back to Taylor.

Jason Hawk.
You hear that? I have a robot leg!

June 19th 2011.
San Diego, California.
San Diego Mercy Hospital.

And I realized what this was all about. My wrestling career was over as I know. The robot leg of mine was destroyed and I would probably lose my ability to walk now.

Dr. Roberts.
Mr. Hawk?

He said as he looked at some papers. Jamie and I both looked up.

Jason and Jamie.
What?

Dr. Roberts.
I meant Jason.

Jamie Hawk.
Oh yes of course. Jamie Hawk. Jason's twin brother.

Jamie extended his hand.

Jamie Hawk.
I am a doctor too.

Dr. Roberts smiled at him.

Dr. Roberts.
Oh I see. Were you able to figure out what was wrong with him then?

Jamie Hawk.
Broken bones and such is not exactly my speciality.

Dr. Roberts.
I see.

He said with a nod before turning to me.

Dr. Roberts.
So Mr. Hawk?

Jamie Hawk.
Yes? Oh wait.. dammit! I'll just leave for a while. Going to see if I can find some candy or something. You coming Kat?

Katrina Costick.
Nah, I am good.

Jason Hawk.
Bring something for me!

Jamie nodded and left.

Dr. Roberts.
So Mr. Hawk. I assume that you know what I am going to tell you?

Jason Hawk.
I have a slight idea, yeah.

Dr. Roberts.
I have looked at your x-rays and it doens't look good. It can be repaired but it will not work as well as it used to.

Jason Hawk
So you are saying my wrestling career is pretty much over?

Dr. Roberts.
Yes, I am afraid so.

Jason Hawk.
Sad

Kat hugged me tightly as we just sat there in silence for a moment.

Dr. Roberths.
It is sad to see wrestling lose another one of its greats. First Brenton Cyrus then Nick Ridicule and now Jason Hawk.

Katrina Costick.
You watch wrestling?

I was happy that Kat took the question. I was devestated. I couldn't even think straight. Kat could tell.

Dr. Roberts.
Oh yes. I have been following Jason's career ever since he was here the first time. I must say, I was very impressed with what he can do in that ring. I didn't think it was physically possible to do two backflips like Jason usually does.

Nice..

Jason Hawk.
Can.. I at least have... one last match?

Dr. Roberts didn't answer right away. I just waited for the answer.

Dr. Roberts.
I should probably say no, but I, as a fan, would love to see Jason Hawk in the ring one final time and I am sure that every wrestling fan in the world would love that. So yes, I am going to allow it. One last match.

Jason Hawk.
Thanks.

Dr. Roberts.
It has its risks though. If it takes to much damage there is a chance that you will spend the rest of your life in a wheelchair.

Jason Hawk.
Well.. at least I did so on my own terms.

Dr. Roberts.
This is true. You can't do anything else then love your suicidal spirit.

Jason Hawk.
It won me some titles.

I said with a smile. Then his beeper went off. He put his hand down his pocket and pulled out a bottle of pain killers.

Dr. Roberts.
You must take some of this before the match though.

He said before he turned and walked out. I looked at it. One last match, huh?

June 25th
Dallas, Texas.
Battle Grounds IX: Jason Hawk Special Part II.

I sat alone in my locker room. I was getting ready for my last match ever. I laced up the boots for the last time. I wrapped my hand and wrist in tape. I stood up and grabbed my Full Throttle title. I looked at myself in the mirror as I stood in full wrestling gear for possibly the last time ever. It made me proud to see that it was with a title on my shoulder.

Jason Hawk.
This is it Jason. The least you can do is end with a win.

I smirked as I turned towards the door. I left the locker room. I walked down the hall. As people saw noticed me, they stopped. Looked at me and started to clap. All smiling at me. I smiled back as I walked by. Some gave me a pat on the back and I stopped to shake hands with a few and ever hug some of them. Mostly women though. I made it to the gorilla position. I stood there. Waiting for Corey's music to fade out. It did and the drums to my very first theme song ever blasted through the PA system. I moved the curtains a bit to the side and looked out over the crowd. Every single one of them was on their feet. All just waiting for me to enter. It was time. Right before I bursted through the curtains I thought to myself.

“At least I am leaving on my own terms, right?”

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

It is funny that Corey mentions that he has known me since pretty much day one of his wrestling career.

I to this day pretty much have no fucking idea who Corey Casey is.

Of course I know what he does in the ring. I know how he fights and what violent douche he is. But when he leaves the arena every night I have no idea where the fuck he is going or what he is going to do!

I don't know Corey Casey at all!

It is true what he says though. We always go to war when we fight. No wait.. From the top of my head I can think of four matches Corey and I have been involved in. The whole Battle Lines thing and from that I pretty much only remember Aaron screwing me over for the title. Then I remember OWN fucking OWNing Rated Most Hated.

Most one-sided fight ever!

“Jason Hawk…you are a lazy sack of crap who is pleased with his position as a washed up main eventer who doesn’t even have to try in order to win mid-card titles.  “

The key word here is win. Corey, I win. I win all my matches. I have done so since I came to IWF. And I do it against everyone. James Shark, Vincent Van Rose, Death-Angel, Nick Ridicule, you name it!

No wait!

Corey says that DA and Vinnie suck! I guess those wins mean nothing then Sad

You do realize you handpicked both Vinnie and DA to be in Chosen right? Neutral

Looks like Corey Casey is talking out of his ass again! Think before you open your mouth you big fat bowl moose shit!

And yes Corey! I am really fucking proud of this Full Throttle title reign! Why? Because I have more title defenses with it then you have with all your world title reigns combined! I say that is pretty impressive! No wait..

You have one world title defenses Neutral

Shadow said it best. You have some world title reigns that NO ONE remembers! At least this title reign of mine will be remembered! Because so far. It is the best in IWF! That is saying something considering that you have been a champion in IWF.

LOL jk! You fucking suck!

Corey Casey claims that I can not beat big time names. I beat Nick Ridicule! The very same Nick Ridicule that only needed three fucking moves to defeat Corey Casey.

Oh yes, it is true Corey!

A russina legsweep, a DDT and an End Result and you were out! Nick Ridicule defeated Corey Casey once again! Surprise surprise!

It is only fitting that I fight you in my retirement match? You really think so Corey? I guess everyone is alowed to have an opinion. That doesn't mean it makes sense. Just because you known me since you debuted? Well, following your logic. I could the same be facing Mark Pollak or Killer B! Hell, ever Ryan Apollos! And now that I think about it! I would much rather want to face Ryan Apollos in my retirement match! That actually makes sense!

Jason Hawk vs Corey Casey?

That is like setting me up against TK Jones or Chad Mason!

I would fucking love to get to fight The Notorious K.I.D in Hawk's Nest one more time or have another instant classic against Nick Ridicule or finally get to face Shadow Demon. But noooo. Here I am forced to fight Corey Casey. Because he thinks it fits ever so well.

Corey Casey, talking out his ass since the year... well, yeah.. since forever!

Corey.

You fucking failure of a wrestler!

You are not the most hated man in proffesional wrestling because you are a douche.

It is because you just fucking suck.

Enjoy your humble pie Corey. I know you are sick of those already. But have another piece.

I am Jason Hawk, I came into this company as a champion and I am leaving as a champion.

Beat That!
Back to top Go down

I always knew this would come back to haunt me.
Page 1 of 1