Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds XVI

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

Battle Grounds XVI Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds XVI   Battle Grounds XVI I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 4:41 pm

Sorry about the wait. BATTLE GROUNDS IS UP!

And, more importantly, this was the LAST Battle Grounds before FROM THE ASHES

This is our Superbowl. Our World Series. Our Wrestlemania. Let's make it as awesome as an event this big should be

In the meantime, leave us some feedback. Let us know how the show was. Thank you kindly.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

Battle Grounds XVI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XVI   Battle Grounds XVI I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 4:48 pm

The Main Event was pretty sick doggy style, I loved the ending announcement and shiet. I would say something about the other matches but I only read the Main Event lmao.

Ill read the rest when I make the headlines for the site.

Only thing I could complain about was the font change for the Main Event, it was small and kinda hard to read for meh
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

Battle Grounds XVI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XVI   Battle Grounds XVI I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:04 pm

Yeah, I had trouble coding for some reason. It should be okay now.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

Battle Grounds XVI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XVI   Battle Grounds XVI I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:05 pm

glad that my character/storyline was involved a bit.
Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds XVI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XVI   Battle Grounds XVI I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:23 pm

Show was great, love Frank Hart vs. Dano thought it was written for pure gold! Also like Chuck making his presence known for are epic rematch! I loved the segments this week, everything hyping the biggest show of the year!

Kudos fella's

Also great work this week against me Dan, love how you did your homework and really thanks for working with me on one of the hardest weeks Ive had in a long time! Much love mang
Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds XVI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XVI   Battle Grounds XVI I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:08 am

I appreciate how you guys have dealt with my unfortunate and unforeseen net issues. I lost but not like a bitch, pretty cool. The show was good for doing what it did. Setting up the FTA card locking down matches and shit. Awesome read this week flowed really well. You can definitely tell when everyone is on the same page.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle Grounds XVI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XVI   Battle Grounds XVI I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds XVI
Page 1 of 1