Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Start of the Legend Continued

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Apex Killer Death-Angel

Apex Killer Death-Angel

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: "The crime is life, the sentence is death!"
Alignment: In Between

The Start of the Legend Continued Empty
PostSubject: The Start of the Legend Continued   The Start of the Legend Continued I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:42 pm

Noon...

Rain...

It had been raining for days, and the streets of Birmingham glistened as the slightest trickle of sunlight caught the morning dew.

Grey skies...

Skies that seemed to stretch for miles. Skies that were topped by black clouds. Thick black clouds, clouds that refused to let all but the slightest bit of sunlight through them. In the distance, the horizon grumbled the dark promise of thunder.

It was cold, so cold, and so very dreary. Downcast...

It looked more like evening than morning over this large English metropolis, perfectly characterising the blur between day to day life within the UK in general.

"WHERE ARE THE GLITTERY FAIRIES?"

A diminutive squeak of a scream rang out amid the grey architecture that made up Birmingham's skyline.

Scampering out from behind the corner of the LG Arena, a tiny figure paused and turned back, stabbing the ground with the bottom of his royal staff.

"CASSIDY, I SPECIFICALLY ASKED FOR GLITTERY FAIRIES TO MARK MY PATH WITH BLUE GLITTER SO THE WORLD WOULD KNOW THAT HAMMY J WAS HERE!!!"

Suddenly the large muscular frame of George Cassidy loomed into view, a full tuxedo adorning the usually shaggy looking man.

"Hehehehe... fairies..."

The Cupcake Man sighed, glancing at his clipboard. He seemed surprisingly more literal and coherent than normal, as if being puppeted by an unseen force. The fact he was walking like a character from Thunderbirds also lent credit to that particular theory.

"Check!!"

Suddenly a voice heaped in sarcasm interrupted them both.

"Hammy, there's no such thing as fairies, or even glittery ones, for that matter!"

"Oh bother!!!" Hammy squeaked, turning back to face the man who'd dashed his dreams for fairydom, "I wanted this to be a surprise!!"

Standing there was none other than his tag team partner and OSW World Champion "Dangerous" Andrew Savage, complete with black jacket, crimson shirt and black three quarter length shorts. With his glasses and black beanie, Andrew sort of looked like a more muscular version of Silent Bob than his usual self, but with it being so cold no one could blame him for wrapping up.

Savage's face was serious.

He stared down at Hammy with a demeanour that exuded determination and a little annoyance; he'd only an hour before discovered from a single phone call that his friend, Patrick, was missing, and he'd sought Hammy for this very reason.

"Keep what a surprise?" deadpanned Andrew, eyeing his tag team partner for telltale signs of guilt.

"This..." Hammy had an evil grin on his face as he looked up.

Suddenly the ground around Andrew became even darker as he followed Hammy's eye line; above him was some dark behemoth floating over head, blacker then the clouds around it. The outline silhouetted against the grey sky. Andrew gasped for a moment, stumbling backwards as fear gripped him.

"Holy fu..."

Just then a reflected stream of light crossed over the front of the hovering beast, illuminating it, revealing it to be nothing but a giant blow up effigy of Hammy J himself, just like the very balloons they drag while on parade...

Andrew looked back down, but all at once his vision was attacked by striking colours, his ears pulverised by the sound of a marching band. Before him, pouring out from drains and gaps in the walls, were thousands of tiny, colourfully garbed creatures, each one with a tiny instrument in their paws, playing for all their worth. It was the smallest parade Andrew had ever seen, and yet there were so many involved...

"SURPRISE!!!" Hammy squealed excitedly.

The H.I.T.L.E.R leader was being worse than usual on this day. He saw clearly that his win the night before was a serious reason to party, and Hammy J loved to party.

Savage knew that no expense or detail would be spared, including glittery fairies. With it being Hammy, of course there had to be glittery fairies. There was just no way around it.

Obviously, Hammy's head was becoming way too big for his tiny hamster body...

"I am the King of the hamsters, damnit!" the little rodent hollered, beating the poor ground with his staff again. Just then several of his brethren scampered up, a small parade float resting across their backs, a large royal throne on top. Hammy flipped backwards and landed perfectly as he sat on his throne.

"Like it?!"

Before Andrew could even answer, a hamster dressed in a union jack embroidered suit, top hat and stilts wobbled between Hammy and Andrew, taking both of their attentions with his feeble attempts to stay upright.

"OOH!" Hammy squealed, reaching down and grabbing for the lanky rodent by the coat, swiftly picking him up with one clasped paw.

"Give him the glitter. He can be my glitter fairy." Hammy nodded at Cassidy who nodded back and began to eat his clipboard with relish. Looking back at his stilted kin, the hamster suddenly recoiled in shock, dropping him.

"Disgusting!" he squealed. "He's dirty!"

The costumed creature looked up at his master, eyes filled with tears, bottom lip quivering.

"But I fell over trying to walk!" he whimpered. "I landed in a puddle. I'm sorry master Ham-Ham..."

"Look, kid, just replace that dirt on your face with glitter, and you've got yourself a deal."

By this point Andrew Savage had had enough. Enough of Hammy's obnoxious big head. Enough of this whole damn parade. All he wanted was to find out if what he'd heard was true and whether Hammy had done something to Patrick or not.

"Hammy, ok, shut up and listen a minute..."

Hammy's eyes widened and his little jaw dropped. He couldn't believe that his partner would talk to him like that after he single handily won their match the night before. And against two of the best in the business....

"Are you defying me, Andrew Savage?"

"No, Hammy," Andrew jumped in "Patrick is missing and I think-"

"Yeah, that's right, Savage. You don't think!!" Hammy quickly interrupted with mock anger. "You don't care about my feelings at all, do you? Is it so wrong that I want glittery fairies at my victory parade? Come on, Andrew of course I need them. And to think, all the stuff I've done for you..."

Hammy shook his head, disapprovingly.

"Hammy, for fuck sake..." Andrew spat through gritted teeth.

"Here you go, kid," the H.I.T.L.E.R leader said, suddenly handing his stilt wearing friend a bag of glitter from the box next to his throne to change the subject.

"When my minions carry my throne around backstage, I want you to walk ahead of it, tossing the glitter like a pretty little flower girl at a wedding. Can you do that for me?"

The lanky rodent took a look at the glitter, the shiny, green glitter, and all at once felt endorsed by his hero and leader.

"Yeah, yeah!" he grunted happily, ripping the glitter from Hammy's hands and wobbling away down the street, back towards the LG Arena's entrance.

"Hey, you! Get back here!" Hammy called after him.

"Hammy, stop changing the damn subject," Savage growled. "You can chase him down later, but right now-"

"No, Andrew!" Hammy again interrupted. "You're going to have to chase him down. That little hood rat stole my glitter!"

Savage was starting to lose his temper.

"Hammy, you have plenty of glitter to spare," he grumbled. "Anyway, do you know where Patrick is?"

"Ah, my celebration parade is almost complete..." Hammy continued as if he didn't even hear what Andrew had said, forcing Savage to flap himself just to make sure he wasn't dreaming!

"Onwards!" the H.I.T.L.E.R leader suddenly bellowed, now standing up on the back of his throne's headrest and using his staff while he spoke for dramatic effect. In response the minions underneath began to scuttle forwards carrying the throne towards where their stilt wearing brother had disappeared.

"It's time we show those Wreckage boys how it's done!!" As he thrashed around, much of the blue glitter on the back of his cape fell off, but he didn't notice. All he cared about was talking about how much better he was than Mike and Rick.

"This is what you have to put up with?" Savage asked Cassidy in annoyance as they followed the parade through the main entrance.

"Yeah, isn't it great?" George gleamed, watching his supposed master with admiration. His face lit up as he watched Hammy, hoping that one day, he, too, could be like the H.I.T.L.E.R leader.

"You've got to be kidding me," Savage murmured. That was it. He looked around the hallway for something of use. There was an emergency fire hose next to a fire extinguisher on the wall.

"Bingo."

"Don't do it!" George pleaded, spotting what Savage was grinning evilly about.

"George, don't you know how to have fun? Or are you too obsessed with Hammy to care?"

Cassidy frowned at the veteran wrestler.

"I want no part of this." he declared, and skipping off back to the outside, as he tripped over many of the marching hamster followers, leaving the Dangerous One with his weapon of choice.

"Okay, now how do you turn this sucker on?" Savage asked himself.

He found the correct nozzle, but didn't turn it. He walked over to where Hammy's throne was, still standing behind him, and turned the pressure handle, sending the cold fluid through the hose, a cruel smile on his face. He was determined to get the hamster's attention...

"Oh Hammy," he called "I think it's time you had a cooling off!!"

As Savage pointed the nozzle upwards, a cascade of freezing water erupted from the end, suddenly blasting ceiling tiles out of place, the water spraying down like rain on Hammy's head. The rodent quickly held his paws up to feel the cold water.

"Rain?" he exclaimed. "On my parade?"

"HAMMY, WE'RE INSIDE." Andrew shouted over the roar of the water, trying to gain control of his weapon. "IT CAN'T RAIN WHILE YOU'RE INDOORS."

"ARE YOU DEFYING THE LAWS OF MOTHER NATURE?" Hammy screamed back, slamming his staff down and brandishing it towards his partner.

"CLEARLY, IT IS RAINING INDOORS." He screamed "You, Andrew, don't know anything about natural precipitation."

"Can't you even see where this is coming from?" Andrew growled, shaking his head as he stopped the torrent of water.

"Duh, Andrew. It's obviously coming from the sky." Was the squeaky response.

"Are you doing this on purpose or are you really that fucking dumb?!! Savage sighed, all but giving up.

"No. This is my parade, and I shall endure this rain." Hammy muttered to himself. "I'm sure the loyal Hamoholics are waiting to see me in this regal parade, and I do not wish to disappoint them."

The little creature slumped back in his throne and frowned as he was doused by the last of the dripping water.

The Dangerous One was seething.

He couldn't believe that his partner would act this way after winning just one match, and was even angrier at blatant attempts he had made to act dump and change the subject on the whereabouts of Patrick. After all they'd been through together, this supposed friend had become obnoxious and big headed and...

Just like Bill Money...

The thought travelled through the Dangerous One's mind, circulating every thought, permeating every sense and feeling...

Andrew simply snapped or rather, something took hold...

"FUCK THIS!!!" Savage suddenly roared, charging forwards at his shocked partner.

"YOU'RE COMING WITH ME!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED...
Back to top Go down

The Start of the Legend Continued
Page 1 of 1