Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's Talk

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Let's Talk Empty
PostSubject: Let's Talk   Let's Talk I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:16 am

Let's Talk 1-2
A vague memory of a night in Las Vegas flooded her mind. Isabella was typically a young woman who didn't do anything like illegally drinking, considering she was only nineteen. However, she did. She met a man, a wonderful man. Slicked back black hair, tattoos, piercings. The type of man that you wouldn't bring home to mother or father, but would love to be with. The night was fun, an independent wrestling gathering took place. That's how the two met. They shared the common bond of professional wrestling. As the night grew darker, the two eventually made their way to a hotel room in the heart of the city. A most passionate night was shared and that was it. The next morning he gave her his number and left. Robbie Hart, he called himself. The adult film actress by day, wrestler by night wasn't surprised at the outcome. But needless to say nearly a month later she found herself needing to use the number that was given to her.

She called him. Told him she'd like to meet him for lunch and that she was in the city for a few days. He agreed to have lunch with her, completely unaware of what was going to happen on their lunch meeting. Isabella found herself sitting in a small cafe, awaiting his arrival. She was almost certain he wasn't about to show. A waitress approached her, placing a hand gently on her shoulder.

elder cafe waitress: "Is there someone you're waiting for, sweetie?"

isabella jean taylor: "Oui, er- yes. But I don't know if he's going to show, unfortunately. Could I get a French vanilla cappuccino? Please."

The woman nodded, writing it down on her pad of paper while she walked off toward the kitchen. Isabella sighed, closing her eyes. She felt sick again. Why wouldn't he just show up already?

tbc: robbie(:
Back to top Go down

Let's Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk   Let's Talk I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:56 am

Let's Talk 113337780-21231735

I got an unexpected phone call, from a girl I was sure I wouldn't hear back from. Hooking up and splitting was a common factor in this lifestyle. It wasn't something I made a habit of doing, but after everything that happened between Loca and me, it kinda just happened. I didn't regret it. Not by a long shot, right when I hung up the phone I remembered that one night.

It was hot, it was real and it was fun

Now she wanted to meet for lunch, guess are one night was about to become more then just that. I wasn't going to lie, I was a little nervous. The night at the party, I had liquid courage. Isabella was a stunning beauty, I had to make sure I dressed to impress

I showered, and put on a pair of jeans and matching tee before grabbing a hat and heading out of the house, I checked the time on my watch and was already running 20 minutes late. I jumped into my BMW and took off like a bat outta hell. The place she wanted to meet wasn't to far from the Hart Mansion, and I got there in ten minutes.

Getting out the car, I spotted Isabella. She was even more stunning then he remembered. I slide on my shades and gave myself one last look over in my side view mirror before I headed inside the cafe. I walked into the small cafe, and a waitress walked up to me

Elder Cafe Waitress
"Hello, feel free to seat yourself."

She was carrying a French Vanilla cappuccino in her hand. I stopped her before she could head to the table

[b]Robbie Hart
'I'm meeting someone here for lunch, I'm a little late. Her name is Isabella Jean'

[b]Elder Cafe Waitress
"She's been waiting for a while, she starting to doubt you were going to show. Follow me"

The waitress lead the way, and as we got closer to the table I had a serious case of the butterflies. The waitress placed her cappuccino in front of her, she checked the time. I slipped right behind her, and attempted to play it smooth

Robbie Hart
'Some men are just horrible when it comes to being on time'

I slipped around and took a seat in front of Isabella

Robbie Hart
'Sorry I'm late, your phone call took me by surprise.'

The waitress was standing there waiting to take my order

Elder Cafe Waitress
"Can I get you anything to drink?"

Robbie Hart
'I'll have what she's having'

I flashed a smile to Isabella

The waitress nodded, and walked off towards the kitchen, and we were alone in a busy cafe. But it felt like we were the only two in the whole joint. I locked eyes with Isabella, and in the pit of my mind I hoped my lack of keeping time didn't kill this lunch date

tbc: Isabella
Back to top Go down

Let's Talk
Page 1 of 1