Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Damien Drake [vs.] Alexander Raven

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Damien Drake [vs.] Alexander Raven Empty
PostSubject: Damien Drake [vs.] Alexander Raven   Damien Drake [vs.] Alexander Raven I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:44 pm

Damien vs. Raven....this should be one hell of a match!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Damien Drake

Damien Drake

Damien Drake [vs.] Alexander Raven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien Drake [vs.] Alexander Raven   Damien Drake [vs.] Alexander Raven I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:44 pm

Jacob Figguns,I told you that no matter what you tried it would not be enough, and I was right. Don't be sad though, What did you expect when you stood in front of a superior human being? Nothing you could have done would have ever swayed the match in your favor. And the same goes this week for Alexander Raven. Seriously, Alexander fucking Raven, didn't I humiliate you already in another organization? What is even the point in trying to face me again? Maybe now you think you are better prepared to face me, and just maybe you think you could even win. That is such a good thought for you, but it is a false hope little birdie. Do you think that after the last match we had, I just sat down and waited for you to be ready? Far from it Alex. While you continued on in the hopes that all your pretending to be a tough guy would pay off, I continued on past you, I traveled the world and made my name known. Don't for a second think that you have any prayers for a victory. Alexander Raven, I am the monster Of Hollywood's Fucking Finest, And it is my job to break you. This week when we face in the ring, I will make with the violence, and you will experience pain as you have never imagined.
Back to top Go down

Damien Drake [vs.] Alexander Raven
Page 1 of 1