Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ruby Winters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ruby Winters Empty
PostSubject: Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ruby Winters   Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ruby Winters I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:56 pm

The Queen of Wrestling Championship strap is on the line in this triple threat match that will see the beautiful and athletic divas of IWF put on a show!

Ruby had an RP done before the no-sandbagging deadline, but internet problems caused her to post it a few mins late. Don't hold it against her.

--Styg
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Blyss

Blyss

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 14-11-1

PostSubject: Re: Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ruby Winters   Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ruby Winters I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:21 pm

Prologue

Rising Monarchy. Three women. One Queen of Wrestling Championship title. Since the last pay-per-view, Blyss Lockhart has been thrown into matches against the newest signees of Insurgency Wrestling Federation. It’s now a month into 2013 and Blyss has found renewed confidence in herself and the weekly battles in the ring. She no longer feels lost in the herd and believes she has proven herself worthy as a serious competitor in the divas scene. Her goal has always been achieving the status of the greatest female wrestlers in the business. She may have just gotten started in the company and lost her grasp on the title once before but that only adds more fuel to the fire that is burning inside her. She can feel it every morning when she wakes up, every time she’s training in the gym, reading articles written about the companies she works in and the industry as a whole and before she falls asleep. The hunger to better herself and to reach for her dream grows steadily. Will this mark the start of a different monarchy as she claims the throne as Queen of Wrestling? It just doesn’t seem right if otherwise...

Chapter One: Keep Me On My Feet

The neighborhood Muay Thai club is sandwiched between a bakery and a book store and at this time, there is a class going on. Blyss Lockhart is sparring with a fellow student. Their instructor looks on, shouting out advice.

Instructor
Keep your chin up! Land that leg kick! Circle...

Blyss hits with a body jab and a sharp kick. The student goes for a front kick which Blyss blocks with her knee up. Blyss gives a forward elbow thrust that connects to the student’s face, causing him to stagger backwards a few steps. She goes for a spinning backfist but he ducks and hits her with an uppercut. They exchange a few more punches before getting into an arm clinch. Blyss breaks out of the hold and locks one of his arms before doing a curved knee to the side of his abdomen. The back-and-forth continues for another two minutes when Blyss hits the roundhouse kick. The student falls to the floor, dazed. The bout ends with them hovering over him, checking if he’s okay. He is. Blyss helps him up.

Instructor
That was a beautiful kick, Blyss! Well done.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

(shyly) Thank you, master. I call it the BKO in my matches. Ya know, the Blyss Knock Out?

The instructor’s face breaks into a huge smile and laughs. He praises the student for a good day in class and dismisses him. Blyss waves goodbye to him. The instructor motions for Blyss to walk with him. She joins him.

Instructor
Speaking of matches, how is your career?

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

It’s going alright, master. Thanks for asking. I have an important match this Sunday in Boston.

Instructor
Oh good, good. I’m glad to hear that. You’re doing well... (teasingly) For an American kickboxer.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

(smiles) Yes, yes, bring out the jokes. But this American kickboxer has gotten a second title shot for the IWF Queen of Wrestling championship.

Instructor
Second shot? What happened at the first one?

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

(shrugs) It wasn’t my time yet. Too soon. So now, at least I’ve got a few wins under my belt and hopefully that would help me secure the title.

Instructor
I see... And you’re very sure this time?

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Yes, that’s right.

Instructor
Does that mean you weren’t very sure the last time?

Blyss pauses. Of course she had doubts then and even now going into Rising Monarchy, she has her no-so-confident moments but this is common, isn’t it?

It is common... But you have to eliminate them to eliminate those who stand in your way to be the champion...

Instructor
Blyss, I’m sorry for making you question yourself when that has passed. Focus on the future. What’s done is done. History doesn’t have to repeat itself and I believe you can achieve your goals if you set your mind on changing things for yourself on your own.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

(turns to him) I will do that, master. In fact, I’ve been doing so since my loss then. New year and all. I’ve gained a whole new perspective and I’m focusing on improving myself and seeing the positives to every downfall. It has helped me cope with a lot of things that’s been going on lately.

Again, she pauses as her mind wanders back to the last episode of Battle Grounds when her rival was announced to be her new team mate and then the third competitor in the title match this Sunday.

Instructor
New year... You Americans... (chuckles) Keep those feet of yours moving in the ring. Don’t stop until the 3 count. And remember to pace yourself. It’s very important to set the tone of the match and keep control. Try to stay up on your feet but when you’re down, get back up quickly. Don’t give them the illusion of defeat over you, not even in the slightest, unless you have a few neat tricks for that. (winks)

The instructor stops in his tracks and turns to face her. His eyes solemn and wise.

Instructor
Fate is based on the decisions you make. So choose wisely.

A strange feeling stirs inside her, surprised at the relevance of his words.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Thank you, master. I’ll see you in my next class.

He nods. She dons a coat and grabs her duffel bag, quickly leaving the club.

Chapter Two: Saving Yourself

Winter is well under way and Blyss Lockhart curses again for the umpteenth time as to why she still hasn’t gotten her apartment floor carpeted. She wraps the ends of the blanket around her feet as she carefully makes her way around her kitchen. She almost trips and starts hopping around to make herself a cup of hot cocoa. No marshmallows... She is sticking to her diet that leaves no room for sugary goodness but she can make do without them. Right now, she just needs something hot and a bit of chocolate won’t hurt. As she calmly sips her drink, she confidently strides across to the TV couch. Today’s training has been more brutal than usual and jumping around doesn’t quite help. She sighs contentedly as her body drapes across the couch, snuggling once more in the warmth of the blanket and the comfort of her favorite TV shows that she had recorded for the week.

Wrestling twice a week is good enough to keep up her competitive edge as well as the ability to pay the high monthly rent of her home. Her social life is not at all outstanding but it’s the worst either. The thing that’s changed is her training in between shows. She clocks in more time to improve her weaknesses and maintain strengths. She feels much more driven these days and faces her losses in the ring as lessons and more training. Nothing seems to faze her except to motivate her and she no longer kicks herself on the inside every time things don’t go as planned.

So far, since the last pay-per-view, she has beaten two IWF divas in their respective debut matches and recently, she defeated the thorn in her flesh aka Ruby Winters in the shortest match ever in her career. Calling it the “Bitch Hunt”, she vows to eliminate every other competitor until she faces one on one with the current Queen of Wrestling champion Tiffani Michaels. Despite the fact that the girl wears a cheerleader’s uniform in the ring, Blyss reluctantly admits on occasion that the champ can walk the walk. She has to give her that even though it was at her own expense that Tiffani now wears the belt around her waist. Unlike the third wheel in the match, Ruby, who has now wormed her way into The Empire.

Remembering the announcement Corey Casey made the other day in the locker room that Ruby is now an official member of the stable, Blyss grips the blanket tighter in her fists. It wasn’t enough that this poor excuse of an IWF diva is tormenting her these past few weeks but to be part of the same group as her is just plain mean. She has no say in the matter because what Corey says goes and all she can do for now is to bite her lower lip and keep her thoughts to herself.

Remember what you’re here for...

It is very easy to hate but she doesn’t want to go down that road because there are more important things at stake and that’s her reputation and ambition to capture her rightful place as IWF Queen of Wrestling champion. She may have The Empire behind her but they won’t be there in her matches (not counting Ruby for this Sunday). That sinking feeling in her gut has now returned and she knows this may very well be true. She had joined the company alone and alone she still will be in her fight to the top.

And that won’t be a problem, Blyss...

Chapter Three: Thorn(s) in The Flesh

It’s 3 o’clock in the morning and Blyss is still tossing and turning in bed. Frustrated, she gets out of bed and grabs her laptop. She sets it on a table and sits on a chair facing it. She adjusts the screen so that it catches her face when she records a pre-match promo to spill everything that’s been weighing on her mind.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

It’s very late right now and I can’t sleep. Yes, that’s right. I’ve having trouble resting my mind and keeping my eyes shut for the next seven hours. And you know why? Two words. Rising Monarchy. (adjusts her seating) This Sunday welcomes the first pay-per-view of the year and my second time since my debut in this company. And again, I’ll be competing in a Queen of Wrestling championship match. I’ll be facing Tiffani Michaels again but this time, she’s the champ. The only time I’ve faced her alone was in my debut last month and yes, disappointingly, I lost. Then we went on to New Year Evil and she bested me as well as the then champion Angelica Monroe, reclaiming the title. I’ll admit, Pom Pom Girl’s got chops. Maybe I should stop calling her that. It isn’t funny anymore. Or maybe it never was. I’m not a comedian so sue me. Anyways, since then, I’ve changed. I guess that PPV loss was a wake up call for me, not to mention the shitty bookings I was given. Nonetheless, I turned it around and made it a golden opportunity for myself. And that’s when I claimed the first victim in the Bitch Hunt. You see, I noticed some things around here from NYE and I realized how hard some female wrestlers try to make a name for themselves by doing anything possible to garner that tiny bit of attention and then call themselves “the big bad bitch”. Alright, fine, I did make a surprising first appearance on IWF TV to get people talking about me. But let’s face it, in a male-dominated place such as this, how can a woman stand out? I had to do what I did just to create a little buzz around here, to make every IWF fan proud to know that us female wrestlers make up a division that’s relevant and fresh. Plus, I didn’t want to be called “another blonde” to the mix of the divas around here. And I believe I made an impact because here we are now, a month later and I am the No. 1 contender for IWF Queen of Wrestling championship. But there’s a problem here. Do you know? Can you see it? Can you... smell it? That stink of a sleazy sloppy trail of a woman who has the audacity to challenge me as the First Lady of the Empire and whatever else she does behind closed doors with... (shakes her head) I know what all of you are thinking. Ruby Winters is getting this opportunity only because The Empire needs all members to be winners. Champions. And to guarantee that, Corey Casey has decided to put two of its members in the title match, doubling the team’s chances of securing the championship. I can respect that intention but what irks me deeply is the fact that it’s Ruby and that it would mean we would have to indirectly work with each other. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what’s not going to happen. I can try to be in the same room as that skank, keep my mouth shut when I’m around her and act civil towards her till the match but I will never, mark my words, cooperate with her in any way whatsoever. This past Battle Grounds, Ruby dear, I had you down for the count in no time. It’s a little disappointing, really. I was looking forward to a good old fashioned cat fight at the very least but alas, you gave me absolutely nothing and I wonder to myself, how did a girl like you win the very title I am working so hard for? You know what? I don’t even want to know because whatever stunt you pulled back then will not happen again. I will make damn sure of it. Maybe Corey doesn’t have faith in me to bring the title home to The Empire on my own and so he summons for his call girl to the line up. But Ruby, you’re simply a third wheel in this match. I don’t want you in it and neither does Tiffani I’m sure, nobody. So when you count down the days to Rising Monarchy, put on several layers of makeup to disguise your ugly face, wear or not wear something to oh so classily display your fake assets and make your way to the ring, you can expect to be in the match by yourself because I sure as hell won’t be your ally. I will do to you what I had planned for you last week but never got the chance to do. I will make you cry, no, scream and beg for the match to stop because you didn’t give me the fight I had wanted in our singles match and you can bet that I will have the opportunity to put you down alongside the beating I’ll carry out on Tiffani. I am the First Lady of The Empire and second to none, especially not to the likes of you.

She reaches for a glass of water that had been sitting next to the laptop and drinks for it. All the while, she stares at the eye of the camera. After a few mouthfuls and an awkward silence, she continues.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

I know all of you are just dying to know what I’m gonna do with Chuck Matthews’ offer. Yes, I kept the card. (flashes the card) But that doesn’t mean anything. Yet... Maybe. Ha! I can see all of you taking out your cell phones right now and tweeting your stupid opinions about my possible decision. I’ve read and heard them all, you know. Those people who write about us in their little sports section. They think I’ll leave The Empire and take up on Chuck’s offer. That’s what you’re all thinking too, right? Heh. You couldn’t be more wrong. The thing I’m most proud of myself is that I’m not a quitter. Even when I was very poorly booked for matches, I still showed up and kicked ass. Even when that redhead bitch annoyed the hell out of me and tried to intimidate me by saying she’s the real First Lady of the Empire, I still put on a class act and stay with the group. I don’t give up easily so I’m not going anywhere.

She raises the cup to the camera and takes another drink. Then she sets it down and moves on to her next talking point.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Tiffani... (leans back) Don’t think I haven’t been paying attention to you amidst the drama here. Since New Year Evil, I made it my goal to knock out every other diva until I meet you again for the Queen of Wrestling championship. I may not have wiped off the entire female roster yet but I guess I didn’t really have to since the division is quite pathetic with the likes of Ruby, Wonder Girl-- Oh Wonder Woman, my bad, and Lexie whatsername. I mean the girls that get signed are just so... (exhales sharply) Anyways, that’s not important. What’s important is the fact that I’m going to beat you this Sunday and walk out the new champion. You must have me confused with Ruby because I, unlike many divas in the company, do not use my body to get what I want. An unconventional femme fatale, if you will. I still use my wits and charm but never that, you clear? Think I wouldn’t know what your little boyfriend said about me on Battle Grounds? Boyfriend or not, he’s way off. So don’t count me out just yet. It may have only been about four weeks since we last met in the ring but I am better, quicker and stronger now. The worst thing you can do isn’t thinking that you can beat me this Sunday but believing that you can. Whatever drama I have with The Empire won’t be a distraction. Instead, it will be fuel for my desire to come up on top. Tiffani, you may call it “the gold” but I call it “the prestige”. It comes with respect and admiration for the holder’s achievements, not a piece of jewelry or decor. It is what I’ve been working my ass off my whole professional career for and Tiffani, you know what it feels like to finally be presented with such an opportunity, don’t you? To finally be recognized for your blood, sweat and tears? To be celebrated as a champion and have your name forever etched in the history books? That’s what I wake up every morning for, it’s what I’m living and breathing for because I want to be the greatest female wrestler in the world. And what better title to have in my grasp around my waist? Is there a more fitting name to the prestigious honor it brings? “Queen of Wrestling” is exactly what I strive to be and that’s who I will be this Sunday. Make way for the new monarch.

Pleased with herself, she chuckles while playfully twisting her hair. Then she looks directly into the camera and blows a kiss to it. After which, she stops the recording and uploads the video online, tagging the relevant people so they would watch and listen to what she has to say. And to top it all off, she even gives it a very confident title.

LAST PROMO VLOG BEFORE BECOMING IWF QUEEN OF WRESTLING CHAMPION
uploaded by Blyss Lockhart

[PRESS PLAY TO WATCH]

You did good, Blyss, really good. This might just be yours for the taking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ruby Winters   Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ruby Winters I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:28 pm

Scene 001 - Who Were You in a Past Life

It was safe to admit to myself that it most certainly had not been part of the plan to walk into Rising Monarchy with a loss the week before on my record. I only had myself to blame for making such a foolish mistake and allowing for victory to go into the hands of Diana Logan and Gordon Fury. It all should have been so simple, especially considering how Griffin and myself had teamed up so many times before in the past, and we always made for the perfect team inside of the ring. Even now that a couple of days had passed since Battle Grounds, I was still kicking myself for what had happened, and perhaps it was because I was putting too much pressure on my own shoulders. The last time I had put my Queen of Wrestling championship belt on the line, I had made one of those foolish mistakes, and had allowed for Angelica Monroe to walk around with the belt in her hands for far too long. I would be damned if I was going to allow the same to happen at Rising Monarchy, there was no way I would be able to live with myself if another foolish mistake played right into the hands of either Blyss Lockhart or Ruby Winters. I couldn't leave anything up to chance anymore, this was the moment where absolutely everything needed to be put right into place. Some might think I was being far too cautious and nervous when all I needed was to trust in my own abilities.

I wasn't even being doubtful of my own abilities, not in the slightest, after all nothing could take away the fact I had defeated both of these women many times before in the past. No amount of trash talking from Blyss or Ruby could take those victories away from me and it continued to cement into the back of my mind the fact I was extremely familiar with how these women handled themselves inside of the ring. I could admit without a single doubt in my mind that what fueled both of these women was nothing more than mere jealousy. Both of them desperately wanted to put their hands upon what belonged to me and I was in no hurry to release my hold on the Queen of Wrestling championship belt. One foolish mistake had been enough where my championship gold was concerned. This time I wouldn't lose my focus and I would make certain that there would be nothing that would cause me enough of a distraction to slip and make a mistake. Even before Rising Monarchy, I could practically feel Blyss and Ruby breathing down the back of my neck. The both of them waiting anxiously for me to slip up enough so that either one of them could capitalize on the mistake enough to claim the gold for their own selfish needs. The pressure was on me more than it had ever been before in the past. Every single move that I made felt to me like I was being placed under a microscope in order to be better observed.

Even though I had this confidence that kept building up inside of me every single day, there was still something inside of me that was yearning for that extra little push which would take me right over the edge. That one boost which would take me from being at the top of the mountain and push me up all the way to the stars in the sky above. I needed that in order to fully feel like I would be prepared for Rising Monarchy and completely wash away those nagging thoughts of foolish mistakes. This was beyond just having Griffin offer me those kind words of motivation, I would always be grateful for his support, but he was my best friend and therefore would always look towards me with a bias well placed in my favor without fail. I needed to hear this coming from someone that did not know me personally in the slightest. I needed an expert opinion and for that I needed to go see a psychic. I had thumbed quickly through the yellow pages upon our arrival in Boston and when I found one listed I felt like more than anything this was a sign telling me to go forth with the idea. This would be my window of access to the future and I very much looked forward to being able to crush all of those butterflies of doubt dancing around in the pit of my stomach. It would be almost like cleansing myself before Rising Monarchy and ensuring that my eyes would remain firmly planted upon the goal of walking out with the Queen of Wrestling championship belt still in my hands.

The stoplight ahead turns from yellow to red and I push down onto the break pedal of my rented car easing into a complete stop before the crosswalk. I make sure to flip on the left blinker allowing for the other drivers behind me to know in which direction I will be going. I look over towards my right while waiting for the light to turn green and catch sight of my dog Dean looking back at me with those big puppy dog eyes that never fail to make me melt. He was my constant companion and I felt a sense of comfort in having him come along with me for this little adventure. I reach out with one hand and with plenty of affection I begin to rub over the back of his ears watching him squirm around with joy up against the seat. Dean makes some of those amusing little doggie grunting noises underneath his breath which causes me to giggle because there was nothing quite like being able to see your dog so completely content. I place my hand back onto the steering wheel and out of habit I begin to chew upon my bottom lip, I hadn't told Griffin where I was going exactly, all he knew was that I wanted to do some shopping while in Boston. He had offered to come along with me for the day, but I had politely turned his offer down reminding him of how important his match at Rising Monarchy was, and so Griffin had left me to my own devices to put in some time for training. I would be doing the same myself, in fact I had my gym bag sitting in the backseat at this very moment, but that would have to wait until after I put all of my worries to a rest for good. No sense in training when you still had nagging doubts plaguing your every single move, that always affected things, and not in a positive manner to say the least.

The light finally turns green and I accelerate making sure to ease the car into my expected left turn as smoothly as possible. I pull into the parking lot of a small outlet mall that is home to a couple of offbeat clothing stores, a coffee shop, and a smoke shop for all of your tobacco needs. My reason for coming to this outlet mall was what stood in the middle, a small psychic center with beads hanging over the front of the door, and advertisements for palm readings all across the surface of the window. I pull my car into the closest available parking space and to be quite honest I pretty much had my pick of parking places, this outlet mall was borderline on dead with only a few scattered cars littering the parking lot. I turned off the engine of the car and pulled the keys out of the ignition while giving Dean a small smile displaying my growing excitement. I grabbed a hold of my Coach purse and tossed the keys inside before pushing open the door on the driver's side. I reach back inside of the car and gently grab a hold of Dean cradling the small French bulldog in my arms before I use my left hip to push the car door until it is closed. I briskly walk across the parking lot hating how the cold wind seemed to be slapping me across the face while I headed towards the door of the physic center. A cheerful bell dinged as I stepped inside of the warmth of the room and upon first glance did not find it to be all that inviting. The walls were a drab gray color and the lighting was kept to a bare minimum making it almost impossible to take in any of the decor. A rather plump looking woman steps out from behind the curtains and all of the bangles on her wrists make a clinking noise when she sweeps her arms out towards me in the form of a greeting.

Psychic - Ah, welcome, welcome, my dear!

Her voice is filled thick with an accent that is almost impossible to place and I barely have time to react before she has swept her arms across me in an embrace. All at once my nostrils have been invaded by the scent of her perfume that is about as thick as her accent and I can feel Dean squirming inside of my arms now that he's been wedged in between two bodies. She must have felt him squirming around as well because she takes a step back from me, releasing me from the embrace allowing me to breathe out a sigh of relief, and with a smile on her face she puts both of her hands up under Dean's chin tilting his doggie face upwards. She is making what sounds almost like kissing noises while she removes one hand from under his chin and begins to rub over the top of his head. Dean who is always a sucker for attention is relishing all of this sudden affection and I tighten my fingers around his body pulling him up closer against my chest. I wasn't exactly worried that she'd snatch my dog away from me, but she was still a stranger at the moment, and so I felt it was perfectly normal for me to remain somewhat cautious.

Psychic - What an adorable little doggie.

Tiffani Michaels - Oh, well thank you, his name is Dean and I'm Tiffani. The reason I came here today is to see if you could me-

Psychic - I know exactly why you are here. Please, follow me to the back.

I was slightly surprised at being interrupted like that, but perhaps that only further proved to me that this woman could very well turn out to be the real deal, especially when she didn't need for me to even finish my sentence. She gave no regard to having interrupted me in and simply turns around to make her way back through the curtains, I glance down at Dean in my arms before offering him a small shrugging motion with my shoulders. I was too curious to even think about turning back and leaving the psychic center so I used this curiosity to make my own way through the curtains with Dean still safely snuggled in the crook of my arms almost like a small child. The back room was even darker than the first and the only light source came from the three candles sitting on a table in the middle of the room. The table was round with a dark red cloth draped across the surface and two chairs placed on each side of the table for people to be able to sit down during a reading. She had already taken a seat on one of the chairs and motioned with one hand for me to sit down across from her, I slowly nodded my head before I lowered myself down into the chair and allowed for Dean to relax himself on my lap. I noticed that she appeared to be mumbling a few things underneath her breath while she shuffled around a deck of tarot cards. I wasn't quite sure if I should try to say something in order to get her attention, but there was no need, for she quickly looked up from the tarot cards and her dark brown eyes locked onto my own with mild interest.

Psychic - You are here to rectify your past.

Tiffani Michaels - I guess that's one way of putting it, I mean, there have been a couple of times where I let myself slip and made some foolish mistakes.

Psychic - No my dear, I'm talking about your past lives. Your two past lives to be exact.

Tiffani Michaels - Oh, no, I just wanted to know if I'm going to be able to win at Rising Monarchy... but what do you mean I had two past lives?

This must be exactly how psychics make their money, they tease just enough to capture the interest of the person asking all of the questions, and all they needed to do was wait for them to grab onto the dangling bait. I was curious enough to allow myself to become distracted from my original purpose in coming here in the first place. There was still time for me to get the answers I so desired. I would be lying to myself if I didn't admit that the idea of past lives was always something I found extremely intriguing, but I never knew enough to judge for myself what could be held in the mysteries of my own past lives. However now I found myself sitting across from a woman who could tell me the answers and with the newfound knowledge of two past lives, I was aching to learn more, eager to discover exactly what I had been in the past. Perhaps this was not my first time being a Queen. I could have had entire countries waiting at my feet. I couldn't help the smile that was tugging at the corners of my lips and I heard the sound of the woman chuckling softly to herself while my hands lovingly rubbed over Dean's back.

Psychic - Which would you like to hear about first my dear? I must warn you that in both of these lives, you failed to reach your full potential, and came to such tragic ends. This is why you came to me today my dear. To hear all about them, to learn from them, and to change your current life because of them as well.

Tiffani Michaels - Tragic ends? I guess we should start with the first life.

Psychic - In both of these past lives, you were a Queen.

I couldn't keep my lips from curling upwards into a smile and I looked down at Dean so she wouldn't see me sitting there grinning like some kind of an idiot. I scratched underneath his chin while visions of living in beautiful castles with all kinds of exotic jewels around my neck and on my fingers. A golden crown sitting on the top of my head an the adoring public worshipping every single decision I made. A life filled with beautiful gowns and a husband who would give me anything that my heart desired. How could a life like that ever end in a tragedy? Surely she must be mistaken because there was nothing at all that I could see which would destroy a life filled with nothing but possibilities and endless fortune. I bring my attention back upwards to look into her eyes and notice that she is still shuffling around the tarot cards in her hands. I watch her move them around in between expert fingers before she places a couple of the cards face down up against the surface of the table. The expression on her face remains the same, always serious and never once being betrayed with the possible hint of a smile. I lean in closer towards the table wanting to learn absolutely everything in regards to my past lives where I was a Queen. I always knew deep down on the inside that I had head which was made for a crown to sit upon, now it all proved to be completely true.

Tiffani Michaels - I don't see how anything bad could ever happen to a Queen.

Psychic - That is a foolish way of thinking. Of course people simply adore to focus upon all of the positive aspects when they think about being a Queen, however it's not always such a good life. If anything the Queens are the ones who have the most tragic of lives.

Tiffani Michaels - What could be that tragic? Did the King decide he was bored with me and go find himself a better younger Queen?

Psychic - If only times were that simple back then my dear. The entire country was going through a revolution due to a lack of money and food being provided by the King and Queen.

Tiffani Michaels - Are you saying that the entire country hated me because I didn't give them any food or money?

Psychic - You didn't know how hard the times were, you were only a young child of sixteen, and the King made sure to keep all public matters hidden from you as much as it was possible. He allowed for you to simply keep spending all the money on pretty dresses and shoes as much as your heart desired.

Tiffani Michaels - That's horrible! Did I ever find out the truth?

Psychic - You did, but it was far too late, and the leaders of the Revolution captured you with the intent of having you sent to the guillotine to your death.

I hadn't realized how tightly I was squeezing Dean until he released a little cry of pain to catch my attention and with an embarrassed chuckle I loosened my hold on my dog. I noticed that she didn't appear phased in the slightest by my reaction as she simply continued to mess around with the tarot cards that she had placed up against the surface of the table. I cleared my throat softly and reached up with both of my hands to smooth down my blonde hair and push it back from where it had fallen across my shoulders. Inside of my head I had all kinds of visions dancing around in regards to the past life she had just described. How horrible to think that a life that could have been so promising ended in such a brutal fashion and none of it had been my fault in the slightest. Perhaps if the King had been honest with me from the beginning, I could have done something to help all those poor people, but instead I ended up having to die for them to feel like they had accomplished something. I squared my shoulders slightly and can feel Dean making himself more comfortable on my lap having now recovered from being squeezed too tightly, I brush over the fur on his back letting him know that I wasn't going to put him in danger like that again while he sat on my lap. The woman takes her attention away from the tarot cards and reaches up to tap one index finger up against her chin like she appeared to be deep in thought herself about the current events.

Tiffani Michaels - I'm sure that my second life must have been better, right? I can't possibly have two horrible experiences when it comes to being a Queen.

Psychic - You were slightly older this time, nineteen, but unfortunately still a foolish little girl who didn't understand the consequences of her actions.

Tiffani Michaels - Let me guess, I once again spent all the money in the country, and so everybody wanted me dead. I get it, okay? I like to go shopping. I really don't think that calls for ending my life though, that's a bit more extreme than cutting up my credit cards.

Psychic - You were caught flirting with a man that was not the King.

Tiffani Michaels - That's it? I did a little bit of flirting? I was a Queen, maybe I was just being friendly, I think even you must know how guys can read way too much into things.

Psychic - Times were different back then my dear. Even the simple act of flirting with a man that was not the King was considered treason.

Tiffani Michaels - Are you honestly going to sit there and expect me to believe that the King didn't have a couple of flings on the side? Why shouldn't I get to flirt if he's just going to be giving it away to any girl who's willing to get down on her knees?

Psychic - That's not how the times worked, we live in a different world now, but back then it was considered treason against the King. He was the one who sent out the order for you to be beheaded.

Tiffani Michaels - People really loved to cut my head off back then, didn't they?

I couldn't keep myself from delivering that biting sarcastic remark. However I suppose all of this was my own fault for even amusing myself with the ridiculous thought that this woman would give me any kind of pleasant news. This was, after all, not the reason I had come down here and I think I should stop amusing her with the idea that I was enjoying learning about my horrible past lives. I picked Dean up in my arms and pressed him close up against my chest while I shifted my weight around up against the seat of the chair. Those butterflies were building back up in the pit of my stomach and it was high time for me to get the answer to the question that had brought me here in the first place. I didn't want for all of this to be nothing more than a complete waste of my time, not when I had some self doubt which needed to be knocked right out of my system before it became too late. Rising Monarchy was fast approaching and I needed to be prepared both physically and mentally in order to ensure that the Queen of Wrestling championship belt remained exactly where it belonged. I kept my gaze locked upon the dancing flames of the candles for a brief moment before I focused my eyes upon the face of the woman who still appeared completely somber and nearly depressed. I think the only time where I had noticed her looking pleased was when she was giving some attention to Dean. Since then she'd slipped into becoming this bottle of bad news that I was beginning to loathe.

Tiffani Michaels - Don't think that I don't appreciate the history lesson, but I didn't come here wanting to talk about past lives, I actually have more pressing matters to deal with these days. I'm in the wrestling business, but I hope being a psychic that you already knew this, and I have this extremely important match coming up this week. Sometimes though, I make these foolish mistakes in the ring and they end up costing me matches, but I don't want that to happen at Rising Monarchy. I want this win, I need this win, and so I need you to tell me if that's going to happen before I go walking into the match.

Psychic - What you seek this week is not going to happen.

Tiffani Michaels - Wow, thank you so much for just throwing it out like that without even giving a fuck!

I couldn't believe the nerve of that woman to say those words without even giving one slightest bit of cushioning to ease the impact. I push back the chair abruptly and quickly scramble up to my feet while keeping a firm hold on Dean inside of my arms. If she was just going to slap me across the face like this, I wasn't about to waste another moment of my precious time sitting here across from that old woman. I should have known better that all of this would end up being a gigantic mistake. I make my way over towards the curtains with every intention of running right out of this psychic center and never looking back, but I hear the sound of her voice coming from behind where I was standing. This causes me to come to a complete stop almost like somebody has put the brakes all over my entire body. Dean makes a few whining noises underneath his breath and I could tell that he was also feeling anxious at the moment, no doubt also eager to make his exit from this building, that to him probably smelled even worse than what I could smell since I didn't have the sensitive nose of a dog. He was even beginning to squirm around and I had to keep my grip firm or else I'd end up dropping him up against the surface of the floor at my feet.

Psychic - My fare, my dear?

I hadn't even realized that I was about to storm out of here without even bothering to pay her for such useless information, even though none of it had been helpful, she had done her job after all and I couldn't take such a thing away from this woman no matter how annoyed I was feeling. I shift Dean around so that I am holding him underneath one arm while I use my free hand to unclasp the latch to my Coach purse and pull out from the inside the matching wallet. I fumble around until I am able to flip open my wallet and reach inside where I usually keep some money on hand. I had no idea how much she even charged for all of this, though to be perfectly honest at the moment all I wanted to do was pay for all of this bullshit and leave. I grab some of the bills and crumple them up into the palm of my hand. I shake my head before I take the money and simply toss it in the direction of the table not even caring that they could come into contact with the flames of the candles. None of that was my problem after all, I'm not the one who had a serious candle fetish in this small little hole that was considered a psychic center, and so I shake my head before turning back around on my heels placing Dean back into both of my arms to hold him with more comfort.

Tiffani Michaels - Keep the change.

I pull aside the curtain and storm through what was the waiting room area of the physic center. The bell makes another cheerful dinging noise when I push the door open and step back outside into the cold of the parking lot. The outlet mall was still dead and I just do my best to keep my frustrations down at bay while I pull my car keys out from the inside of my purse. "What you seek this week is not going to happen". I refused to believe any of that bullshit. I was the one who had come to her seeking advice, but now she had fueled something deeper inside of me, something that was burning a passion to prove that physics weren't even real in the first place. That her words would in no way affect my performance at Rising Monarchy. I unlock my car and after pulling the door open, I allow for Dean to jump inside first and get himself settled on the passenger's seat before I slide in to escape the bitter cold. I quickly shove the key into the ignition turning the car on and crank up the heat all of the way to warm myself up as much as it was possible. I throw the car into reverse and pull myself out of the parking lot as quickly as possible. I wanted to put as much distance between myself and that woman before her words started to ring inside of my head once again, there was no way she was going to throw me off my game like this, not when I had to prove to both Blyss and Ruby that I was the number one female on the roster. Which is exactly why I was the one with the Queen of Wrestling championship belt around my waist and nothing was going to change that.

Scene 002 - Vive La Revolution

I was surrounded by beautiful things as far as the eye could see and the most amazing aspect of it all was that there was no end to all of the presents. They continued to flow freely almost like a river and I was being swept away underneath the current. The King truly did spoil me for every single day he brought to me enormous amounts of dazzling jewels and breathtaking dresses in a variety of colors so extremely pleasing to my eye that I could no believe they were truly in my possession. I was dancing on a cloud across the polished floorboards while I held onto several of the dresses in between of my hands. I was currently joined by several of my ladies in waiting who were doing their best to assist me in putting the dresses in order inside of my vast closet. I would quickly be running out of room and I wanted at every single waking moment to start pinching myself fearing that all of this was nothing more than a dream. I never wanted for this dream to come to an end for I had absolutely everything at my disposal, every single little whim or desire I had, almost like magic it came into my possession for me to cherish close to my heart. What an absolute joy to be living in such a world where everything was within reach of my fingertips. I spun myself around in the grand bedroom and gazed upon my reflection to take in the sight of all those beautiful dresses pressed up against the front of my body. All of them more beautiful than the last, how could I possibly decide which dress to wear first. The King did not realize how much he spoiled me when it was almost becoming a problem to make even the most simple of decisions. I giggled out loud and tossed all of the dresses up against the fabric of my bed sheets.

The only thing I could want for that appeared out of the realm of possibility was more private time alone between myself and the King. Especially here recently when he was always out doing some kind of business that kept him away from the palace at all hours of the day or night. I continued to ask for him to excuse himself, after all he was the King, was it not possible for him to find someone else to fill in when it came to all of those duties? He continued to make me the promise that as soon as everything would be in order, we would be free to return to those days when we had nothing but time to spend in each other's company. I wanted to believe in those words but I was beginning to grow impatient and not even the most prettiest of jewels could keep me satisfied for long. I made my way towards the dazzling display of necklaces and bracelets that one of the King's men had placed upon the desk for me to discover upon my return to my bedroom quarters. I slowly ran my fingertips across the different sized rubies and emeralds enjoying the way they seemed to glow underneath the rays of the sunlight streaming in through my window. I picked up one of the bracelets and gently placed it over my wrist taking the time to admire how it complimented the dress I was wearing. I could hear the excited chatter from my ladies of waiting exclaiming in delight of how lucky I was to be given such beautiful gifts from the King. I turned my attention towards them and smiled brightly before returning to the vast display of dresses grateful for this distraction to keep me from wondering too much about how I missed my husband the King. I needed to trust in his word, why shouldn't I believe a man who gave me such gifts?

I grabbed onto a handful of the dresses and inhaled the scent of the fabric enjoying the rich smell of it all inside of my head. It was like being on cloud nine and I was just about to suggest that we start trying on some of these dresses when I heard the sound of something making a large thudding noise up against the front doors of the palace. Perhaps it was only in my imagination, but when I heard the noise for a second time, I realized that there was something trying to get inside of the palace. I glanced over towards my ladies in waiting and could see their panic etched onto their faces. Almost like they knew something I didn't. I released my hold on the dresses and grabbed onto the skirts of my own dress that I was wearing before running out of my bedroom quarters. I could hear the sounds of my ladies in waiting screaming after me to stay in here where it was safe, I refused to listen, and I ran down the stairs as quickly as both of my feet could take me while my heart thudded loudly inside of my chest. I had just reached the bottom step when the doors are blown wide open and a large crowd of people come running inside of the palace. They are all running so fast and destroying so many of our possessions that there is not enough time for me to even try to recognize who has just invaded the inside of our palace. I realize that the only thing I can do now is run for my life and so I attempt to make my way back up the staircase. However I haven't even made it past the first step before I feel two pairs of rough strong hands grabbing onto both of my arms pulling me back with force. I am forced down to my knees and frantically I begin to scream at the top of my lungs.

Tiffani Michaels - What's going on?! Let go of me!

I struggle in vain and can see my ladies in waiting gathered at the top of the staircase looking down towards me with wide frightened eyes, the men holding onto me scream for someone to capture them at once, and I start to scream again wanting so desperately for my freedom. I can see chaos everywhere that I look. Angry screaming people destroying our paintings, our furniture, absolutely anything that they can get their hands upon at the moment. Someone has brought in a torch and they are setting fire to the curtains creating more panic and I hear my ladies in waiting screaming once they are forcefully grabbed by those other men. They are paraded out in front of me, dragged along the way, and I desperately try to reach out in vain hoping to grab a hold of someone that was familiar. I was forcefully pushed back and I couldn't understand why they were treating me this way in the first place. I was the Queen. I should be loved by my people, not treated like I was some kind of an animal, not forced to watch all of these people destroying my home. I can see all of my dresses being ripped to shreds and all of the jewels tossed into the fire to burn into nothing more than piles of ashes at my feet. Hot tears sting at my eyelids and I struggle to free myself again wanting to save anything, anything at all, even if it was just one small little ring. It was at least something of mine I could hold close to my heart. The sobs take over my body completely and I am frantic, desperate for these men to show me some mercy, shouldn't they have some love in their hearts for their Queen? I clutch onto the sleeves of their shirts and cry out with a noise that is so pitiful it doesn't even sound like a noise made by a human being. That is how pitiful I have become now that everything was burning in this chaotic hell.

Tiffani Michaels - I want to see my husband! I want the King!

The two men exchange a glance between each other, and I feel the smallest tremble of hope flickering somewhere in the pit of my stomach, however it is all dashed when they break out into loud mocking laughter. All of this is amusing to them, seeing me down on my knees and begging for my husband to them is nothing more than a mere joke. I slowly gather some of my courage and force myself to look around at all of my surroundings. How everything is being destroyed and burned, how my ladies in waiting and other servants of the palace are being beaten and lead outside, and how all these men can do is continue to laugh completely taking joy in this mess they have created. I want to go back to mere moments ago when I was joyfully spinning around inside of my bedroom quarters and admiring all of my beautiful new dresses. Back when the worst decision I ever had to make was which dress to wear first. It felt like that was an eternity ago. I felt my entire body begin to shudder and the nausea was creeping up into the back of my throat. If only I could see my husband. If only he could explain to me what was happening and what I did to make all of these people hate me so much that they wanted to see me suffer in such a horrible manner when I had done nothing to deserve all of this pain. The sudden realization that perhaps my husband was not here because they had gotten to him first hit me like a ton of bricks. I would have crumpled in a heap up against the floor if one of the men had not grabbed me by the back of the head causing me to scream out loud. He forces my head back and all I can do is look up into his eyes that are filled with such evil intentions that it is truly the most terrifying thing I have seen in my entire life. He practically spits in my face when he begins to speak. A voice so filled with malice that I knew nothing could ever make it escape my mind. It would forever haunt me at night.

Revolution Leader - The only thing mademoiselle needs to concern herself with is the guillotine.

Scene 003 - Being Good Isn't Good Enough

I couldn't handle tossing and turning in my bed any longer, I hated those restless dreams that kept you from getting any kind of peaceful slumber throughout the night. I should have been sleeping like a rock after the training I had put in to release all of the frustrations I had building up after the dreadful visit with that psychic. It felt good to punch away at the sandbag and imagine that it was either Blyss Lockhart or Ruby Winters. However it would appear like all of that training had not been enough to quiet those demons still wrestling around inside of my mind. I realized that perhaps the one thing that would help me find some salvation would be to voice my opinions out loud. That's how I found myself completely awake in the middle of the night and setting up my laptop on the coffee table. I had the Queen of Wrestling championship belt resting across my lap while I clicked around with the mouse preparing the webcam for when I would be ready to start recording. I also had my Tumblr open because that was always where I uploaded my video promos and made it easy for my opponents to find if they wanted to hear my thoughts in regards to our upcoming match. I had a feeling that Blyss would be quite interested in hearing my thoughts and even Ruby would be curious if she was truly serious about turning her attitude around into scoring some victories in the ring. I cleared my throat softly before I smoothed down my hair and adjusted the straps of my black tanktop. Once I felt that I was ready to begin, I clicked on the mouse and watched the light from the webcam blink itself to life, this was how I knew that the webcam was now recording every single movement that I was making. More important, it was recording every single word that came out from between my lips. I took the championship belt and pressed it up against my chest allowing the camera to get a good clear view of the gold.

Tiffani Michaels - I can just feel the excitement in the air whenever I think about Rising Monarchy, I think that's all part of the thrill of putting your championship gold on the line, and once again I find myself preparing to do battle against some very familiar faces. However the fact that I have gone up against these two girls before in the past does not take away from how hungry I imagine they are for wanting to put some gold around their waists. I can tell the desire is there, perhaps it even runs deeper than it did before, after all one can only keep going after a championship belt so many times before they realize that perhaps it was just never meant to be and is Rising Monarchy going to be the defining moment for one of these girls? Blyss Lockhart and Ruby Winters, two members of The Empire, two strong competitors that I have defeated before inside of the ring. One a former Queen of Wrestling, the other so eager to make a name for herself and prove that she is the future of this company. The tension is high, but from where we stand right at this very moment, I'm the reigning Queen of Wrestling. I am the one who is good enough to be considered the best female on the roster and I've decided that being good isn't good enough anymore, no I want to be the very best. I want to go above and beyond and prove that I could in fact stand to become the very best on the entire roster - women and men included. How exactly am I going to be able to prove this at Rising Monarchy? What can I prove really by defeating two women I've already defeated before? I think I can prove quite easily that no matter how many times you throw a challenge in my path, I am quick to knock it back down where it belongs, and I don't let anyone tell me that I don't deserve to go around calling myself the true Queen of Wrestling. I am loving all of the confidence that these girls want to display, I won't take it away from them, but you need more than confidence in this world. You need to keep both of your feet firmly planted in reality and that's how I know that I won't be losing this championship belt. Especially not at Rising Monarchy. I know it's hard to hear such harsh truth, especially for Blyss Lockhart, but I'm not going to bother sugar coating something that should be painfully obvious. I do so admire your determination, but how many times has it been now? When will you finally realize you are in no way better than I am in that ring?

Tiffani Michaels - I know you want to be taken seriously Blyss and I don't blame you, but no matter how much you have claimed to change, you still carry yourself the exact same way inside of the ring. Even you realize that going up against me is much more different than going up against those nobodies like you've been doing for the last couple of weeks. I can see how that's given you such a rise in your confidence, it's nice adding some wins to your record, but just because you can walk now doesn't mean you can just go running all over me like I'm one of those nobodies. Don't forget that I've got your number Blyss, I've had it twice so far, not that I'm keeping count. I know what makes you tick and I know how to use it to my advantage. I can feel you aching so desperately to be the best, that's why you walk around acting like your shit doesn't stink, right? That's why you have the nerve to call me out on Twitter that you'll be the next Queen of Wrestling and giving your little promos titles announcing yourself the winner already without even having stepped foot in the ring. Did I miss a step here? Did I blink and miss the moment where you were actually successful in your attempts to pin my shoulders down to the mat? Because unless I'm mistaken here, and I don't think that I am, that's what you need to do in order to become the next Queen of Wrestling. I think you need to take a couple of steps back there sweetie, stop throwing yourself a victory party, and bring that head out of the clouds as soon as possible. Now, don't get me wrong, there is absolutely nothing wrong with being confident. In fact, personally I applaud being able to see a woman with such high self confidence. It's quite refreshing when you have so many girls in this world who can't even stomach seeing their reflection in the mirror. However one does need to be able to draw the line between being confident and simply becoming far too foolish for your own good. I do believe that Blyss has crossed that line, hell, she's gone and jumped right over it without once looking back. Here's the flaw in your confidence Blyss, I hear you calling yourself the First Lady of The Empire, but do you for one second believe that anybody else views you to be such at the moment? If that was the case, I don't think that Chuck Matthews would be making you an offers, and I think that deep down even you realize this to be the actual reality of the situation. It's sad that the reason you're not the true First Lady of the Empire is because you actually have some morals.

Tiffani Michaels - Think about it for one second, we both know that Ruby Winters doesn't deserve to be in this match, what exactly has she done to prove her worth recently? All she's done is continue to get by on her looks and judging by how much you run into her when you try to go and visit Corey in his office. Well, let's just say that Ruby is taking the Kim Kardashian approach in order to get what she wants in life. Obviously it's proving to work quite well for her, but who can blame the girl for knowing exactly how to make a man happy, at least she realizes where her true talents lie in this world. I do believe that if you want to be the First Lady of the Empire and have everyone else in The Empire, especially Corey Casey, agree with you on that front that you need to get yourself better acquainted with the position of being on your knees. Of course I know that's never going to happen, because Blyss Lockhart has too much pride, and you should hold onto that pride because it's actually something of value. At least take comfort in knowing that you deserve to be in this match, that you proved yourself to be a tough competitor, and that perhaps you will even be able to provide me with a challenge inside of the ring. However none of that equals with you suddenly become the next Queen of Wrestling like it suddenly has become written in the stars. Too much confidence will be your undoing sweetie. Don't worry though Blyss, I'm not foolish enough to think I have this one already won, that happens to be what you're going around thinking. I actually know enough to realize that you will be offering me a major challenge at Rising Monarchy. All because you want to prove yourself to be the greatest female wrestler in the world. All because you want the prestige of holding the Queen of Wrestling championship belt in your hands. However from where we are standing at this very moment, the Queen of Wrestling championship belt nameplate reads Tiffani Michaels, and I'm in no hurry for that to make a change. If I need to beat you in the ring at Rising Monarchy to humble you from all of this over confidence, I'll do just that, because I think it's important for people to keep their feet on the ground rather than simply floating up in the clouds. How ridiculous would that be if we lived in such a world.

Tiffani Michaels - Besides, how much can you really be patting yourself on the pat with a victory when we all know, this entire situation with Ruby is what bothers you the most. I know you're going to be focusing on me and wanting to defeat me to claim the gold. However I think that for the most part, that most of your attention will be focused upon Ruby and wanting to rip her face right off, all for your own twisted pleasure. All for the sake of finally putting down the bitch that has the nerve to meddle in your affairs. After all, this was supposed to be your match and your match alone, wasn't it Blyss? How dare Ruby get involved! How dare Ruby become a part of The Empire when you were supposed to be the first and true lady of The Empire! How dare that bitch even breathe! I know for a fact that I don't like Ruby Winters, but I think that you simply despise her, and I can tell just by the venom in your words whenever you dare speak about that retched redheaded slut. It only serves to drive home the point that she's done nothing but screw up all of your carefully laid out plans, gone and made a mess of your so called Bitch Hunt, and now she's going be right there in our match at Rising Monarchy. It's like you can never escape her because she's just doomed to always be there right in your face! God, if I were you Blyss, my blood would be boiling too by now. Are you really going to be able to push all of that to the side in order to truly focus all of the attention on where it belongs? On the Queen of Wrestling championship belt. I think that might just be too much of a challenge for you and so I'm simply left shaking my head because none of this drama has a thing to do with me, all I need to do is go into that ring and retain my championship gold by the end of the night. Against two women that I have beaten before in the past, how easy for me, right? Although, unlike my dear Blyss, I won't be so quick to allow for my head to swell to the size that it becomes bigger than the rest of my body. I'm far too clever for that to happen, how else do you think I even became the Queen of Wrestling in the first place? I've picked up some valuable life lessons along the way.

Tiffani Michaels - As far as the busty Ruby Winters is concerned, I've honestly lost count of how many times I've defeated her inside of the ring, but I am willing to allow myself the chance to be surprised. If she's going to bother claiming that a brand new Ruby Winters has emerged, one that is taking all of this seriously, I am willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. That's right. I'm not one to judge somebody by the mistakes they have made in the past. Ruby wants to turn over a new leaf? I'm all game to see if she's got the guts to back up those words inside of the ring. So far I have to admit that I am not impressed, this new Ruby looks an awful lot like the old Ruby I've dealt with before, but perhaps Rising Monarchy will be her moment to shine for good. Who knows. All of this drama with Blyss could be bringing out the competitive side that Ruby keeps locked away in some dark corner out of sight from the rest of the world. Anything at all could happen in this match, it is after all one where there will be three women looking to ripe each other apart, all for the chance to be the one who holds the Queen of Wrestling championship belt in her hands. I'm certainly in no hurry to let it slip out of my hands, so lets find out just how badly both Blyss and Ruby want to prove that they are better than I am and more worthy of the honor of calling herself the Queen of Wrestling. They already both possess the confidence, but I've always believed that actions speak so much louder than words. That does seem to be the area in which they have some trouble backing up all of those claims, will Rising Monarchy fall up the same pattern? I for one know better than to make any predictions, I wouldn't want to have to swallow those bitter words after the fact. If you know what I mean and I hope that you do. Blyss Lockhart. I am very much looking forward to this one ladies. I'm hoping you've got some surprises to show me, because I feel I am ready to handle anything you've got to throw in my direction, that's how a true Queen rises above a challenge. Ta-ta for now, I'll see you girls in the ring.

I bring up one hand and wave my fingers in a cheerful manner for the benefit of the camera. Afterwards I grab a hold of my Queen of Wrestling championship belt and press my lips up against the golden plate in a kiss before I lean forward and click around on the mouse bringing the recording to an end. The small light fades out and I click around a couple more times making sure to have the video successfully uploaded to my Tumblr account. I send a copy of the link to the officials at IWF so that they can ensure my opponents and anybody else who wants to have a look will be able to view my promo at their own pleasure. I lean back against the cushions of the couch with a yawn, I realize just how late it was in the evening, and that if I truly wanted to be at my best for this match I needed to go get myself a more decent amount of sleep. I pulled myself up from the couch and kept my championship belt close to my chest while I headed down the corridor heading in the direction of my bedroom. Hopefully I would no longer experience those restless dreams that would keep me tossing and turning. I needed some peaceful beauty sleep and I wasn't going to rest until my head hit up against the comfortable surface of my many pillows scattered across my bed. It was going to feel so good to rest my eyes even if it was just for a couple of hours, I needed to be at my best all of the time now.

Scene 004 - Heads Will Roll

I had been confined to my chambers by orders of the King and nobody would dare speak to me about what was going on or why he had me locked away like some kind of a prisoner. Anytime that somebody came into my chambers, I jumped up with joy, for it was the chance for me to interact with anybody at all but none of them had much of anything to share. Almost like they were too afraid to speak to me and wouldn't even dare to look me in the eye, it was too much for me to bear, I was in danger of completely losing my mind. On this day when the doors opened and one of the King's most trusted guards entered my chambers. I was quick to rise up to my feet and run over towards him to clutch his arm pleading with him to look into my eyes for once. I would never know why he chose to acknowledge this request for once, but the moment that our eyes locked, all I could see was pity deep inside of his and all of it was for my benefit. How could he pity me when I was the Queen? I kept my fingers pressed up against the fabric of his blouse not wanting for him to leave without a full explanation. It had been days since I had even seen the King and he used to be so enamored with me that he could barely go a few hours without coming to my chambers. Something had to be wrong and I needed to know the truth or I'd have to break out of these chambers and find out those answers for myself and by now I was desperate to talk to the King. I clung onto both of his arms with my hands and pressed myself up against him hoping that he could see all of the desperation that was etched onto my face.

Tiffani Michaels - Please, tell me what is going on, I beg of you!

King's Guard - My'lady, I have come to tell you, that for your offenses against the King all of your household has been discharged.

Tiffani Michaels - I haven't committed any offenses against His Majesty!

King's Guard - I've come here to collect all your jewels and return them to His Majesty.

Tiffani Michaels - Where is the King? I must see him at once!

King's Guard - The King does not wish to see you after you have embarrassed him in such a manner.

Tiffani Michaels - I haven't done a thing to embarrass him, I swear it upon my life.

King's Guard - A Queen cannot go around flirting with any man with whom she pleases.

Tiffani Michaels - Where is the King? Let me speak to him, you don't understand!

King's Guard - His Majesty is at chapel, but he will not speak to you I'm afraid.

I didn't want to hear anything else. My head was dizzy from all of this information, talks of me betraying the King when I had done nothing more but be his complete and faithful servant. Surely if I went and talked to him, he would forgive, he would understand. I picked up my skirts into my hands and took off running pushing past all of the guards. I could hear them screaming after me, begging for me to be stopped but I continued to run and push my way through all of the people of the court. None of them stood in my way and while I ran I didn't realize that the crown sitting on the top of my head fell onto the floor at some point. I made my way into the grand hall where I could see the King arriving with his Bible in one hand. I was so dangerously close to being able to touch him when I felt the strong hands of the guards pulling me back. They acted like a shield protecting the King which was absolutely ridiculous because all I wanted to do was make everything be alright. I wanted everything to go back to when we were happy. However something made me stop cold, besides the strong arms of the guards, it was the look of complete hatred that was visible on the face of the King. The man who had once dubbed me his most precious flower and the most beautiful blessing to ever come into his life. Now he looked at me like I was nothing more than a criminal. A commoner who wasn't even worthy of being in the same room. I felt like I was being stabbed in the heart, however my own frantic nerve is what helped me to find my voice while I continued to struggle in the hopes of finding some release out of the arms of those guards keeping me back from touching His Majesty.

Tiffani Michaels - I need to talk to you! Please Your Majesty!

The King said nothing while he watched me begging and pleading to him for any kind of mercy he could find in the deepness of his heart. I struggled against the guards and continued to scream out, the hot tears running down both of my cheeks, and my feet kicking in any direction that could help me out of this horrible trap. The King's gaze was piercing and nothing like the loving exchanges we had shared so many times before in the past. How could he think I would flirt with any other man when I had the King to call my own? He had to believe me, he had to listen to me, for the love that we once shared. I waited for him to speak, to say anything, but instead he simple turned around leaving me to see nothing more than his back while he walked away heading in the direction of his bed chambers. That was the last cruel stab to my heart and I felt all of the pieces hitting the floor now that everything had been ripped out of my life. The King has turned his back to me and I knew better than anyone that meant nothing short of a certain death. He would have me locked up in the tower awaiting to find out if he would have me beheaded or burned at the stake. He wouldn't allow for me to live if he truly believe I had humiliated him in such a horrible manner. I was innocent and nobody cared enough to listen to my pleas. The guards began to drag me away and once again I screamed out loud at the top of my lungs, hearing the sound of my own voice bouncing back towards me after they reached all the way up towards the ceiling and the walls of the palace. I knew the King could hear me and he was choosing not to listen, it was like I never even existed in the first place.

Tiffani Michaels - No! Your Majesty! No, please!

-Musical Inspiration-
Back to top Go down
Angelica Monroe

Angelica Monroe

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 4-0-1
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ruby Winters   Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ruby Winters I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:19 am

Why Haven't You Gone Yet?
Starring: Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ruby Winters 149t6q1 – Ruby Winters
Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ruby Winters 2dquauo – Marietta Winters (Ruby's deceased mom)
Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ruby Winters 23kqjok with pink and white tennis shoes that have flowers – Young Ruby Winters

I was dreaming again...I knew that I was. There just was no other explination for my mother standing in a beautifully decorated garden right in front of me. Well that and the angelic, heavenly, golden, glowing, and shimmering light that was surrounding my mom's form, outlining her so to speak. I was in awe at how much more beautiful she looked with the light framing her, causing her blonde hair to shine and her brown eyes to sparkle. It was funny how she could be so beautiful without being in any kind of 'fancy' clothes. She was dressed in nothing more than a white, thick strap tank top, loose fitting and white lounge/yoga pants, white platform flip-flops with a white headband holding her hair out of her face. I smiled as I watched her walk around the garden, leaning down every so often to gently caress the softly colored flowers that were in it. When I was a little girl, I had always found her the most beautiful when she was in clothes that she was comfortable and relaxed in...clothes like what she had on. Something about the scene that was in front of me seemed oddly familiar, so I decided to try and walk towards my mom like in my last dream. I was surprised when I could actually move towards her, but as I got closer to her, I wound up stopping dead in my tracks. I saw a younger version of me...the little girl before the red hair, modeling and wrestling careers, and before I had a huge growth spurt in the chest area.

”What in the Hell is going on here? How am I with mom as a little girl there but looking on as my adult self? Maybe I can get a bit closer...”

I trailed off as I began taking a few tentative steps towards the scene that was unfolding in front of me. I smiled weakly as I watched my younger self chase after my mom, determined to keep up with her strides as we walked through the garden. My smile turned into a frown as I watched the younger me slip on the 'grass' that the pair were walking on, and I felt myself rushing over to them. I leaned down to pick her up, but my hands went right through her. I gasped and stepped back before I looked at my mom who was kneeling in front of the younger me. Her brown eyes looked up and caught my own, entrancing them with the look she was giving me. A small gleam was coming from her eyes, and I nodded lightly, knowing that she wanted me to go wait in the pale purple gazebo that was in the garden. I could hear her telling the younger me to go inside and get cleaned up in order to go for ice cream, and it was at that moment that I finally realized this was a memory that my mother's spirit was reacting to make me feel a bit less awkward...I supposed at least. I was twirling a pale yellow pansy in my hand, staring as the soft petals swirled around and around with each twist and twirl that I did. It wasn't long before I heard the familiar, light noise of my mom clearing her throat.

”This is the second visit in less than a week...why now and all of a sudden, mom? If this is about my father, I still haven't made up my mind about what I'm going to do concerning him.”

”I already know that your mind hasn't been made up yet. He doesn't have much longer, Ruby. You saw how we remember you...as the sweet and innocent little girl that loved walking in the garden with me and loved sniffing, planting, and picking the flowers. That's the you that your dad is focusing on...the you before he let the alcoholism consume every fiber of his being. This is the last chance that you're ever going to get with him, Rubs.”

I didn't look at her face as I listened to her. I knew that she had already started fading from my view, and it was something that I didn't want to watch happen yet again. I held my gaze on the flower that was laying flat and cupped in the palm of my hands. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, knowing that I had to make a decision that would change how the rest of my life would go. When I finally tore my gaze from the flower only to see that my mom had completely disappeared again. I stood up from where I was sitting in the gazebo and walked away from it. I paused when I was a bit away and turned around, only to see the scene from my childhood fading away as well.

I jerked awake again, for the second time in only a few days, after a dream with my mom in it. I pulled my knees up to my chest and went to wrap my arms around them, but I felt something odd in my hand. When I opened my hand, I saw a pale yellow pansy in it like what I had been holding in my dream. I shivered a bit and knew that it was a sure sign from my mom...I had to visit my dad without a second though. I nodded to myself and laid back down, pulling the blanket tight around me as I did. I made a mental note to visit him the next day, before I left for my pay-per-views. The flower fell from my hand onto my night stand, and I kept my gaze on it as I drifted back into the land of the sleeping and dreaming.

ooc: styg said i could post it and be able to do another one tomorrow cause my internet & computer weren't exactly being nice to each other or me for that matter
Back to top Go down
Blyss

Blyss

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 14-11-1

PostSubject: Re: Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ruby Winters   Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ruby Winters I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 1:27 pm

OOC: Yo! This is my 2nd RP. Smile Good luck to errbody!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Final Chapter for Rising Monarchy: Hell, Massachusetts

Blyss Lockhart pulls up in front of the TD arena and looks out the car window. She’s finally made it in Boston after a stopover in Jersey City to visit a friend. It’s unlike her to plan such a visit before an important show, let alone with someone she’s never met before.

Things really are changing...

She steers the car into the parking lot and parked in a space near the door leading inside to the locker rooms. As she walks in, she passes by the doors where the names of the IWF superstars and divas are placed neatly on the frame. She recalls what happened last Battle Grounds and she quickly turns away from them, automatically hugging herself. She rubs the back of her neck as if a cool wind just blew on it. Indeed she’s beginning to feel a sudden chill around here and she looks around warily as if something’s about to happen. But nothing does.

Silence is all around, save for the hustle and bustle in the ring area itself and a few offices as they prepare for Rising Monarchy tonight. But that feels like miles away from the still hallways. Her footsteps echo as she makes her way towards the women’s locker room. She opens the door and finds it empty. She tosses her bag near a locker and begins to change into her wrestling gear, putting on her boots last. As she finishes lacing them up, she does her pre-match body stretches and then jogs on the spot to get the energy flowing. After which, she exits the room and walks towards the catering area to get some water.

A camera crew catches up to her and excitedly asks her about her thoughts going into tonight’s match. She’s taken aback and annoyed at first because she’s trying to “get into the zone” since she began her stretches but then instead she gives a bit of a smirk and turns to the camera, grabbing the microphone.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Tonight is the night, ladies. The start of a new chapter in the history of IWF. Yes, you may think I like to talk all smack and that I’m delusional with this amount of confidence going into Rising Monarchy. Well, boo fucking hoo. I am confident but more importantly, I have a clear mind. Do you know why? ‘Cause I choose not to consume substances that would corrode my insides unlike many around here, I’m sure. I take care of myself and unlike our dear friend Ruby, I plan to keep my body the way it is. And with a clear mind, I have a clear heart. I know you ladies work really hard prior to this day -- well maybe not Redhead Barbie -- but neither of you wants this more than me. No, Tiffani, you don’t. You just think you do. You remind me of this cheerleader back in my old high school. Hell, you kinda look like her too! She got to have everything and she did but it wasn’t enough. She had to chase after the same thing I wanted. She could have settled for what she already had but no... I hate stereotypes but I hate them even more when I know they’re true. And when I look at you, my stomach turns. You reawaken past wounds and I know I should not relate you to things that you’re not responsible for but I just can’t help it. You see, you’re right. You’re damn right. I am furious. I am enraged at the fact that Ruby has been included in our fight tonight. I am mad at the fact that it’s not just you and me for the title. And right now, Tiffani, I’m seeing red and no, it’s not your ugly Cheerios uniform. I’m seething right fucking now at the thought of you possibly retaining the championship or, oh God forbid, Ruby winning instead of me. That will not fucking happen tonight. Boston, I’m glad to announce that you will all witness another historic battle though this time it won’t be for Queen Anne but for the Queen of Wrestling championship. I’m gonna rain hell down on this beloved home of yours with the Blyzzard. Baby, it’s cold outside and gonna be so in here. Right now, there’s no one about yet back here and I can feel a chill in the emptiness that fills the hallways right now. Do you feel it? (turns to the crew) Do you? (turns back to the camera) Anyways I highly doubt that Ruby and I would sign a peace treaty over the title because as much as we’re listed as The Empire members on IWF.com, we will never be friends. Clearly, we both know that and so does the entire company and quite possibly the world. And so, let me do the honors of declaring a war against you because you know for damn sure that I won’t be civil towards you tonight. You can be damn sure that I won’t hold back when I tear you from limb to limb. And you can be damn sure that when I walk away as new champion, I will walk alone. I’m counting down the minutes till the match where I can lash out my grievances and put on a damn clinic on a true Queen of Wrestling and First Lady of the Empire should behave in the ring. Tiffani, don’t you worry your pretty little head. I-- I will take care of Ruby just as quick as I once did before and-- and then you and I, we can settle our differences, one on one. Just like how it was supposed to be. Here’s another cliche thrown at’cha too! I’ll do to you what I couldn’t the last time we danced in that squared circle. Blah blah blah. Obviously, I’m running out of words to describe the agony I’m putting you through tonight. You won’t be able to cheer after Rising Monarchy. (laughs)And yes, Tiffani my dear, I did say “when I win the title” because that’s how I make things happen for myself. See, I don’t sit around and wait just like how I’m not sitting around and sulking about the unfairness of the “third wheel” in our matchup. I make things happen by saying things to boost my confidence so that the more I say them, the more they become a reality. And that’s exactly why I’m the First Lady of the Empire and the most sought after IWF diva. Everyone knew my name as quick as lightning after that first time I showed my beautiful face around here and since then, they still utter my name. It doesn’t matter if they say bad things or good things but the important thing is I’m not forgettable. I’m fresh, relevant and true to my word. I can walk the walk, just as how I can talk the damn talk. And oh bee tee dubs, I don’t give a fuck what Ruby’s yakking about. I am still the First Lady of The Empire because I’m the Bodacious Blonde unlike that plastic ho. Yeah, that’s right! Bodacious as in bold and brazen. Look up the dict before all you perverts start putting on vaseline. I take great risks to achieve great rewards and nothing is too challenging for me! So I believe that places me many rungs above Ruby... (shrugs) IWF fans and fellow colleagues alike, listen close. As I’ve mentioned before, a new monarch will rise tonight. (half-singing the words from her entrance music) You won’t bow down to weakness. Won't you? (face gets serious) So don’t bow down to the Queen of Wrestling champion if her name isn’t Blyss Lockhart.

With that, she drops the microphone and trudges out of there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ruby Winters   Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ruby Winters I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:30 pm

Scene 001 - Confessions

I pressed my fingertips up against the cool surface of the golden cross which hung around my neck. This was the one piece of jewelry which I wore at all times no matter what was happening in my life. A birthday present from my grandmother, she had given identical cross necklaces to both myself and my twin sister, despite our desire to be viewed as individuals this was the one thing we had no problem with sharing. Especially now with my being on the road, it helped bring along with me a little piece of my twin sister, and sometimes that was more than enough to give me that push in the right direction. With Rising Monarchy looming in the ever approaching horizon, I was growing more desperate for that push which I hoped would be enough to shake off these nagging little insecurities. By now it was feeling almost like I had this small demon clutching onto one of my shoulders while he whispered into my ear all of those words that brought upon me the most horrible of thoughts. With the pressure riding high to keep the championship belt firmly in my possession, the last thing I needed to be doing was giving in to my own personal demons, after all that is exactly how mistakes get made in the first place. If I wanted to ensure that victory would be mine at Rising Monarchy, I needed to keep any and all mistakes completely out of the equation, and that meant keeping my performance at nothing less than perfection if I wanted to achieve success.

In my other hand I was clutching tightly onto my Queen of Wrestling championship belt. The very championship belt which was the object of desire for Blyss Lockhart and Ruby Winters. The only obstacle standing in their way was my strong willed determination to keep the championship belt in my hands. Rising Monarchy would determine just how badly they wanted to end my reign and claim the glory for themselves. There was no denying that tensions would be high once that bell would ring, but I had never been one to back down from a challenge before, and I certainly wasn't about to make it a habit. I would never be able to live it down if I allowed Blyss Lockhart to believe for even a second that her words had the desired affect. I narrowed my eyes while my fingertips lock onto the championship belt with such a tight grip my knuckles have begun to turn white from the effort. In my mind a blurred vision of Blyss Lockhart walking around with my Queen of Wrestling championship belt danced around attempting to taunt me into breaking down in a fit of rage. I simply squared my shoulders with determination and took a couple of more steps along the aisle making sure to keep my firm grip on the Queen of Wrestling championship belt. There was no need for me to fly into a rage, because the Queen of Wrestling championship belt was exactly where it belonged.

The aisle in which I was walking along at the moment belonged inside of a Catholic church. It was one of the more breathtaking churches in which I had ever visited before and upon my arrival I did take a few moments to myself to admire the sculptures which lined the walls. Ever since I had been a little girl, my father had always been a firm believer in the power of prayer, and I realized now that I should have gone here rather than dabble with the silly notion of a psychic. There was no time to waste kicking myself when every ticking second before Rising Monarchy was precious and should be used with only the best of intentions in mind. I had made plans to get in some last minute training to ensure that my body was in the best of shape walking into the arena, but first what I needed to do was cleanse my mind completely in order to rid myself of this demon clawing at my shoulder. I wrapped my fingers around my cross and brought it up to my lips in order to press them up against the golden surface in a soft kiss. I whispered a small prayer to myself while I gently placed the cross back where it usually hung in place around my neck. I made it to the front of the church and with my free hand I brushed my fingertips up against the polished wooden surface of the rows of pews enjoying how cool they felt to the touch. I glanced upwards to the high tiled ceiling above my head and with both of my hands I brought my championship belt closer enjoying the feel of the weight of the gold in my hands.

I was not alone inside of the church at the moment. I had made the call to have one of the IWF camera men accompany me in order to record my thoughts out loud since a lot of them would be in regards to Rising Monarchy and my ever so lovely opponents. Of course that hadn't been a problem in the slightest because who wouldn't love to follow around the reigning Queen of IWF? I turned my attention towards the camera man who was following close behind me with one of the video cameras placed over his shoulder. I offer him one of my brightest smiles and I can see him returning the smile with one of his own letting me know that he was just about to melt into a puddle right here at my feet. I removed one of my hands from the championship belt and smoothed down the front of the strapless white dress I was wearing and I could practically feel his eyes following every single movement that I was making. I carefully drape the Queen of Wrestling championship belt over one of my arms and take a couple of steps around the front of the church taking in the time to soak up every single detail as it sparkled right there in my line of vision. There was nothing more calming than being inside of a church, a place with no judgment, and a place in which you could feel completely safe. I just hoped with every fiber of my soul that was my father was right in his power of the prayer and it would not become a disappointment, not when it concerned something so very important to me at this point of my life. I ran the fingertips of my free hand up along the golden plate of the championship belt.

In this moment I could not possibly feel any more prepared to begin speaking about Rising Monarchy, about my opponents, about every single little feeling I had building up deep down on the inside. I knew that the camera man was patiently waiting for my signal and I looked over towards him before offering him a small nodding motion which was all that he needed. He fiddled around with his video camera until giving me a thumbs up letting me know that we were now officially rolling. Everything that would be spoken out loud would be heard by my opponents and the rest of the world. I kept my eyes locked onto the golden plate of the championship belt enjoying the sight of my own name before focusing my attention upon the lens of the camera. I raised one of my eyebrows slightly in an almost amused fashion wishing that sometimes it was possible to be able to see the expression on the faces of my opponents when they were watching my promos. I imagined it must be such a thrill to see the reaction of someone like Blyss Lockhart. I take a step closer towards the camera while my fingertips continue to glide up along the polished golden surface of the championship belt while I cradled it closed in my arms like it was a small precious child. At the moment it felt even more important than a child, especially considering how it was the object of desire for so many women who stepped inside of the IWF ring.

Tiffani Michaels - I hope you ladies are feeling as excited as I am about Rising Monarchy. Yet another brilliant triple threat match in which the Queen of Wrestling championship belt is on the line and I have to say that triple threat matches have always ended well in my favor. It was in a triple threat match in which I first won the Queen of Wrestling championship belt and it was in yet another triple threat match in which I claimed the Queen of Wrestling championship belt for a second time. I do believe that the third time is supposed to be the charm according to the old saying and I am going up against two women that I am very familiar with inside of the ring. Two women that have a lot to prove and between the both of them are in constant struggle to be the number one lady in The Empire, personally I would call it a no contest, because does it really matter that much who's the first lady of The Empire? Shouldn't you just be glad to be in The Empire in the first place? I'll never understand exactly what it is sometimes that makes us girls enjoy bitching as much as we do and ends up turning all of us against each other like we were meant to be mortal enemies. It's never a pretty sight when you enter girl world and I have this strong feeling in my gut that at Rising Monarchy we will see this little feud explode. How much longer can Blyss Lockhart sit back seething with jealous rage that Ruby Winters is getting more attention than she is within The Empire? How much longer can Ruby deal with Blyss acting like a spoiled child just because at least she's learned from experience how to make men putty in the palm of her hand? I am telling you right now, I am simply dying to throw both of these girls on Jerry Springer and watch them rip each other to shreds! Doesn't that make for must see television? After all, who doesn't enjoy a good cat fight? Of course, they'll need to put some of those personal issues to the side, especially if they hope to be successful in their efforts to dethrone me from being the Queen of Wrestling. Although listening to Blyss talk these days, you'd think she'd already gone and done it, won the match and all she needs is the belt in her hands. I wish I could be like Blyss and be such a positive thinker that I've completely lost sight of reality!

Tiffani Michaels - Be careful Blyss sweetie, too much pride is a sin, and if there's one thing you are most definitely guilty of is having pride that rivals the size of Ruby's chest. I do believe I've said this before, that I very much applaud your sense of self confidence, but I think that you've gone above and beyond the acceptable limit. Every single moment you open your mouth, all I'm hearing is talk about how you're going to win or that a new Queen will be crowned. Tell me Blyss, what will you be saying if none of that comes true at Rising Monarchy? Are those words going to taste good when you're choking them back down because you bit off far too much than what you could chew? I don't recall nobody holding a gun to your forehead and forcing you to make all of these outlandish claims, I can understand feeling confident, hell we've all felt confident in our lives. However there's a point and time in which one needs to learn where to draw the line and you've totally surpassed that mark. There's no going back now because it's out there, you practically promised a win, and the one who will be feeling the most sting if she doesn't follow through on those promises is the one and only Blyss Lockhart. Will you even be able to look yourself in the mirror knowing that once again you've failed to follow through on your promises? Can you stand the thought of looking at yourself knowing that you're no Queen and you're definitely no First Lady of The Empire for that matter. That's the problem with having too much pride, I know being First Lady of The Empire means a lot to you Blyss. I think I know you well enough now to realize that if you lose this match, you won't be able to call yourself that, because you'll have failed where it matters the most. Would a true First Lady fail on such a grand stage? There's not going to be a new monarch at Rising Monarchy, in the end the same thing that's happened in the past will come right back to haunt you, and that includes me introducing your face to the mat. I'm not allowing myself to back down just because you've gone on a tirade of kissing your own behind. If you were hoping to scare me with all of that, you've failed Blyss, and all you've done is awaken further my desire to remind you of who is the true Queen of IWF and why she's the Queen in the first place.

Tiffani Michaels - I hate to be this kind of girl, but I think that Blyss is simply jealous of me, and it's something she's made extremely obvious the further she continues to stick her foot in her mouth. Do you really think that calling my Cheerios uniform ugly makes you that much more beautiful? Are you that desperate for validation that you will honestly attempt to convince yourself that I'm going after the things that you want just to be a thorn in your side? If memory serves me correctly, you were the one that was thrown into the last triple threat match for no good reason because you certainly hadn't done a single thing to earn that spot. I was the Queen of Wrestling champion before you stepped foot in IWF and it was my every intention to regain what had been stolen from me by Angelica Monroe. You just happened to throw yourself in the path to my goal. So, if anything, you're the one going after the exact same things that I want. This whole Bitch Hunt and self made goals to become the new monarch in IWF along with patting yourself on the back each time you think you've done good enough to warrant becoming a Queen, it's nothing more than a shadow of everything I've been striving to accomplish for myself since day one. The only difference between us is that I've been able to get things done and I'm not just going around spewing empty promises for the sake of making myself look good. If all of this resentment you have towards me Blyss is because you were rejected from the cheerleading squad back in high school, I think it's high time you got over yourself, because I honestly don't think that anybody gives much of a rat's ass about your petty little problems. I suppose in your deluded mind you are hoping that beating me will prove to yourself that you're better than those girls back in high school who treated you like a loser. That's so very Lifetime movie of you Blyss. My heart sheds a tear on the inside. It's touching that becoming Queen to you means proving to girls who've probably forgotten all about you that you're better than them in the end. I still maintain that you've dug yourself deep into a hole and won't be able to pull yourself out when the time comes. Rising Monarchy is going to be your downfall Blyss, it's the night where I am going to commit a couple of sins myself, all for the sake of keeping you down where you belong.

I pause for a moment feeling my the corners of my lips tugging upwards into a slight smile and I reach out with my free hand to once again rub my fingertips up against the wooden surface of the pew. I was resisting the urge to shake my head because I couldn't help feeling the slightest hint of pity in regards to Blyss Lockhart. She had been making it so painfully obvious how much she wanted to become the Queen of Wrestling champion and the only thing standing in her way was a woman who had beaten her twice before in the past. There was a large chip she was carrying around on her shoulders and all that needed to be done was to give it that one little push which would crush Blyss right underneath all of its weight. I suppose that would be her just desserts for having run her mouth far more than it was needed. I shift around the Queen of Wrestling championship belt I had been keeping draped over one of my arms before turning around so that my back was facing the lens of the camera. It continued to record while I walked up the few steps that lead me to where the Priest would stand while he was giving his sermon during a church service. I cradled the championship belt in my arms and softly cleared my throat underneath my breath before reaching up in order to brush some of my hair back behind my shoulders. I turned myself back around to face in the direction of where the camera man was standing capturing every single move that I was making.

Tiffani Michaels - I will give Blyss this much though, she is right in stating that at the very least she's not going around whining about the fact Ruby is involved in this match at Rising Monarchy. Considering how much I know this bothers her deep down on the inside, at least it shows just how strong of a character that she's got, but we've yet to see how these two are going to coexist inside of the ring after the bell rings. It could turn out to be absolute chaos because as everybody knows, these two ladies have so much to prove to each other, and the tension that has been building goes well beyond the Queen of Wrestling championship belt. I might be able to pop myself some popcorn and enjoy the show before the realize that I am also there inside of the ring. This little clashing feud they have going to prove just who is more deserving of being the First Lady of the Empire is going to be something to be remembered for the ages. Ruby does seem to have this ability to get right underneath the skin of Blyss and no matter how much she tries to deny it, well let's just say that being a fantastic actress is not something that Blyss Lockhart should be putting down on her resume for the future. I can practically see the fire raging out from her eyes when Ruby is anywhere near close to her vision range. They are definitely helping out the old theory about all women hating each other and I have a feeling that Corey Casey threw Ruby Winters into this match because he was hoping to see some real hair pulling cat fight action develop right in front of his eyes for him to enjoy. It's most definitely a clever way to make some easy money and I can't fault for the man for wanting to cash in on this obvious feud these ladies have developed all rooted from their own selfish desires. It does appear like The Empire is only big enough for one woman to be standing tall while the other needs to go back to lurking in the shadows. The only way to determine who is worthy is to see just how much she is willing to donate to the cause and so far I have to say that Blyss has not exactly been pulling her weight.

Tiffani Michaels - I try not to get myself involved in the affairs of The Empire, in all honesty, they have nothing to do with this triple threat match at Rising Monarchy. I'm just not foolish enough to believe that these two will be able to push all of those issues to the side for the sake of focusing all of their attention on the Queen of Wrestling championship belt. Although in my personal opinion, it does appear like being able to focus is always the main issue where Ruby is concerned. I think the only time where she is truly able to focus on the task at hand is when she is dealing with those personal activities she so enjoys doing being closed doors. However inside of the ring is a completely different story. I am also one of those people who is quite surprised at the fact that Ruby is a former Queen of Wrestling champion, but I suppose if Angelica Monroe was lucky enough to take the belt out of my hands once, that just about anything is possible in this crazy world. Perhaps once upon a time, Ruby did have the kind of determination which helped her manage to put a couple of victories under her belt, but I think it would take nothing short of a miracle for Ruby to be able to walk out of Rising Monarchy with the Queen of Wrestling championship belt in her hands. It's not even talking about the fact that I'm in no hurry to release my hold on the championship belt, I'm just talking about the fact that Blyss Lockhart would die first before she allowed for Ruby Winters to become Queen of Wrestling champion before she gets to hold the belt in her possession. It's the whole issue of her having far too much pride like I mentioned before, I think that all together both of these girls have far too many issues between them to make it out of this match in one piece, which is just a darn shame. The most amusing thing about it all, in my opinion, is that I've done absolutely nothing to even get this little storm brewing between them and all I need to worry about is keeping the Queen of Wrestling championship belt exactly where it belongs.

Tiffani Michaels - The point that I am trying to make is that I'm not oblivious to these girls and how much they're going to be breathing down my neck. Especially one Blyss Lockhart. I just hope she can handle the fallout should she fail to achieve her dreams of becoming the next Queen of Wrestling. There will certainly be much explaining for her to do after having gone around running her mouth at every available chance that she had. I welcome for her to try her best and I've literally begged for Ruby to come and surprise me at Rising Monarchy. I'm the true Queen of IWF simply because I have not once backed down from any challenge that has come staring me in the face. All of those words that came out of Blyss' mouth won't matter when we're in the ring. Who the true First Lady of the Empire is won't matter in the slightest. The one thing, above all else, that will matter is to prove to everyone out there just who is the best female on the IWF roster at this very moment and time. I can talk a good game just like Blyss or Ruby, but there's one thing I've been able to prove that I can do so much better than the both of them combined, and that's to back up those words in a big way. That is the very reason why the Queen of Wrestling championship belt is in my hands right now while I am speaking. That's why I'll be the one holding it up high above my head when I first step foot inside of the ring at Rising Monarchy. Most important of all is the fact that I am going to be the one to walk out of Boston with the Queen of Wrestling championship belt still wrapped firmly around my waist. The time for talking is done with girls, foolish prides needs to be put to the side, and I just hope that I can be forgiven for what needs to be done to ensure I remain the true Queen at the end of the night. I'll make you both bow down to me, just you wait and see ladies.

I offer the camera a playful little wink before taking the Queen of Wrestling championship belt in both of my hands and holding it out for the camera man to zoom upon allowing him to get a good view of my name written across the nameplate. The camera man finishes the recording and brings the camera down from his shoulder while I walk up to him and place a kiss on his cheek to thank him for all of his help today. He blushes slightly before I walk past him taking one last look around the inside of the church. I take my cross necklace into my hand once again and press my lips against the cross in another soft kiss this time feeling much more grateful now that I had vented out everything that had been on my mind. I could walk into Rising Monarchy with a clear conscience and with much faith in my own abilities that I could be able to succeed in securing the victory at the end of the night. I press the championship belt close to my chest and breathe out a small sigh feeling like the entire weight of the world has been lifted from my shoulders. No matter what should happen at Rising Monarchy, I was ready for anything, and I could certainly stand on my own two feet. Nothing in this world would be able to knock me down from my throne of that I could be sure.
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ruby Winters   Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ruby Winters I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:09 am

OOC: This RP was PM'd to me within the deadline, due to issues with the site. It counts as an RP, and should be read and judged as such. Thank you.

[blockquote]Forced Visitation
Starring: Ruby Winters (pretend you can see her nipples poking out like they are lol)
George Winters (in a hospital gown)

I had just gotten to the hospital, well I had a few minutes ago rather, and I was questioning myself as I walked down the hallway. I already knew which room my father was in thanks to Grant, and despite my mom visiting me twice in my dreams to tell me to go see him before it was too late, I was questioning if it was really worth it. I had vowed, when Ragnarock was in Montreal, that I wouldn't see him again, so why was I going back on what I had promised myself? Yeah, I still respected my mother even in her death, but did I really respect her enough even now to follow through with seeing the man that's my father? I suppose I answered my own question as I came to the door to his room and knocked on it. I took a deep breath after I heard someone call out that it was okay to come in. I closed my eyes as I opened the door, prepared for the visit to go horribly wrong considering the fact that he hadn't exactly been my biggest fan anymore than I had been his. I took a few slow and tentative steps into the room, and I could see my father before he saw me. The man was graying early, at least early when looking at the fact that he was only 52, and he looked far more ill than I had been told originally. I finished wlaking towards him, and I could see his eyes widen when he realized that it was me.

”Grant told me you were here as well as the fact that you're on your death bed. I wasn't going to visit, I told Grant that I had no plans to come see you, but mom visited me twice in my sleep and told me to come. Truthfully, I don't see the point in me being here, but I guess it's too late for me to turn back now since you saw me.”

”Grant told me you were in town...and that you said you weren't coming. I wouldn't have blamed you if you stuck by that choice; I'm surprised you changed your mind, but I know that you've always held your mom's decisions in high regards, at least as a little girl you did. I never did this before, but I'm sorry for that night. I'm sorry that I took your mom away from you, and I'm sorry that I never let you have a proper dad. I was the biggest idiot in the world for the way I treated you and her.”

While I agreed with the idiot part, I wasn't sure if I could ever forgive him for what happened. Although I was quite surprised to hear how weak his voice was, but I knew that was all because of what was going on with his body. I sighed and moved to the chair that was next to his bed in order to sit down. When I was sitting, I looked at him, watching him closely for a few moments. I had always been able to tell when he was lying to me, so I was looking for any of the usual indications that he was. When I saw none, I crossed my legs and brushed some stray hair away from my face. Truthfully, I wasn't sure what to think about everything, and I certainly wasn't sure about forgiving him. I sighed again and looked at the floor for a moment before returning my gaze to his gaunt face.

”I know you want me to forgive you. I know that mom and Grant think I need closure, and that you need closure as well, but after everything you've ever put me through, I'm just not sure if I'm ready to forgive you. You ruined my childhood, and you cost me a modeling gig when I was just starting out with it. You gave me up so easily because you were only concerned with booze, and look at where it got you. It put you on your death bed because it decided to turn on you and kill your liver. No matter whether I forgive you or not, I do still love you no matter what. You're still my father regardless of what happened, but you also betrayed me.”

”I know I did...I've regretted it my entire life since they took you away to be adopted. I don't blame you for not forgiving me, and I hope that one day you can find the peace to do so. I never meant to hurt you...I didn't understand why I was doing everything that I did. All I knew was that I was hurting you and myself even more than I already had. I'm thankful for Grant taking care of you when he could since I couldn't and didn't seem to want to. I still love you too sweetheart, and I'm glad that you came to see me even though you really didn't want to.”

I gave him a weak smile and went to speak again, but suddenly his heart monitor flatlined and began to go off. I jerked up quickly, my eyes wide with fear as I got pushed out of the way by the nurses and doctors. Grant had told me that he was just barely hanging on, and I believed that he was only doing so to see if I was going to come or not. In a way, I was glad that I had, but it didn't mean that I doubted my choice any less. I knew he was gone for good, and apparently he had signed a DNR, so the doctor called the time of death and turned the machines off. I bit my lip and blinked a few times as I started to slowly back out of the room. When I realized that I was back in the hall, I turned on my heel and briskly made my way out of the building and back to my car. I wasn't going to spend another minute at the hospital or another day in Montreal. The place that I once called home held nothing but heartbreak for me, and it was something that I didn't need to consume me by staying there. If I allowed the grief to take control of me, my performance at Rising Monarchy would be no where near what I knew I was capable of achieving. After all, I wanted to get my title back, and I needed to focus on that in order to do what I was aiming for.

Finally Reunited
Starring: Ruby Winters
Marietta Winters
George Winters

I was in my home, back in New York, yet the scene that was laid out in front of me was my childhood home in Montreal, restored to its natural beauty. I blinked a few times and walked up to the home that I once knew and ran my hand acrossed the smooth, painted wood of the porch. I smiled as I looked over towards the flower beds that were overflowing with blooming roses, lilies, pansies, daisies, carnations, azaleas, daffodils, hibiscuses, hydrangeas, irises, gardenias, tulips, orchids, and sunflowers. My mom and I had always loved taking care of the flowers as well as being able to smell their sweet, fresh scent as the wind blew and as they bloomed. More often than naught, we had a vase full of the different flowers that we grew on the diring room table as well as smaller vases of the flowers in every other room. Our home was always the talk of our friends because of the flowers and seeing them again brought a smile to my face. I walked into the house and breathed in deeply, smelling the flowers inside like I had outside.

”I'm sure mom's around here somewhere with dad...I don't know why else I'd be dreaming of home.”

Just as I spoke outloud to myself, both of my parents showed up, looking like their younger, healthier selves rather than how they looked at the time of their deaths. We all looked at each other for a few minutes, just watching the others. I ran my hand along the smooth, cherry wood table that had been in our dining room as I walked towards the couple that had raised me for part of my life. My dad had his arm around my mom's waist, and my mom looked over at him with love in her eyes again. Once I reached the couple, I wrapped my own arms around them in a hug and started to cry a bit. As the hug ended, each one them placed a hand on my shoulders and smiled at me.

”I told you that going to see him was the best thing to do for the two of you. We're happy again as well as finally reunited. Your father and I will be watching over you and protecting you with everything you do. We're so proud of you, sweetheart, and we wish that your childhood had turned out a bit differently.”

”I'm sorry I wasn't there for you like I should have been, but I've always been proud of you and just too stupid to admit it. I know you're amazing at what you do, and we have so much faith in you as far as it goes with your Queen of Wrestling championship match in IWF. You've always been my favorite Diva in their women's division, and I know you can go back to being the absolute best in it as well.”

[collor=#666696]”It done and over with, dad...the past is the past for a reason. I'll do everything within my power that I can do in order to get back to the top of the ladder in IWF's women's division. But whether I win or lose, I have plans forming in my head for my future to make The Empire and myself that much better. I will be the First Lady of The Empire, and I'll show them just how worried about me they should be.”

My parents smiled at me, and we all hugged each other again. I knew that I was going to make them proud and do great by them, but I needed to make myself proud as well and do great by my standards. One way or another, I was going to get back to the top where I belong, but I had obstacles to take care of. Naturally, I planned to do just that at Rising Monarchy. As the hug ended, we all made our way outside to talk and catch up as a family.

Whipping It In Shape
Starring: Ruby Winters

”Tonight I go against Blyss Lockhart and Tiffani Michaels for the Queen of Wrestling championship. A championship that I helped get popular, a title that I helped introduce in my own way. I made that title into the greatness that it truly is. I was the only one, aside from the deceased Anna Stone, that actually deserved to hold the title at any point in my career. No one else has done the title justice, and I really don't even see how the likes of Tiffani Michaels even has the title. Everyone that has held it since it was in my possession has done nothing but bring down the prestige of the title. They seem to think that I did nothing for the title when I held it other than diseasing it up and causing it to be filthy, but they obviously haven't done their homework properly.

Blyss, tonight we face each other once again, only this time we've been told to wor together or face the consequences. I can't stand you any more than you can stand me, but I know better than to cross and piss of Corey Casey. I'll extend a bit of the olive branch to take care of Tiffani Michaels, but as soon as she's out of the picture, then that's going to be all she wrote. I played games with my last matches since I returned, but I'm not playing them any longer. This is the big time, and it's time to play big. It's win or go home a loser, and I don't plan on that being me again. I hope you're prepared to deal with me when I'm actually trying to take care of business.

Tiffani, you're going against two members of The Empire, and yet you still think that you have a chance at winning tonight, don't you? No need to answer the question, I'm sure you still think that there's a chance in Hell that you'll win. I suppose I don't need to tell you that you're completely and absolutely dead wrong. Tonight, I'll be taking back what it rightfully mine. I'll be earning the Queen of Wrestling title back in our match. The prestige will be returning to that title when I earn it back.”
[/color]
[/blockquote]
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ruby Winters   Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ruby Winters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ruby Winters
Page 1 of 1